More Evidence That The Trumps Are Lawless

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
We have laws protecting whistleblowers. To the right wing, and especially the trumps, this is meaningless especially when you are exposing trump. I have a feeling d jr. got this name from the coward Hannity, and decided to try and intimidate the source even though everything the source said has been proven to be true:

Reactions: GluteusMaximus

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
That is a crime according to Walter Schaub. But I guess it is under the jurisdiction of the DOJ and ass-kisser Barr won't do anything.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Jul 2019
Georgia
so the russian media, hannity (who's basically russian media at this point) and traitor tot are throwing out a name?

I haven't even had the slightest desire to see what name they're throwing out

1. because it doesn't matter. the WB's account has been corroborated 8-fold at this point. doesn't matter who he or she is

2. they're idiots and liars so there's a good chance they're probably wrong

May 2018
Chicago
so the russian media, hannity (who's basically russian media at this point) and traitor tot are throwing out a name?

I haven't even had the slightest desire to see what name they're throwing out

1. because it doesn't matter. the WB's account has been corroborated 8-fold at this point. doesn't matter who he or she is

2. they're idiots and liars so there's a good chance they're probably wrong
If they're wrong and and Junior published theme of this person, that person was put in harms way for no reason. Junior should go to jail for this.

Jul 2019
Georgia
If they're wrong and and Junior published theme of this person, that person was put in harms way for no reason. Junior should go to jail for this.
at the very least he or she could sue the hell out of him

and if Jr is right, then he's in violation of WB law and should be made an example of (thought I realize nothing matters)

Reactions: leekohler2
May 2018
USA
It breaks my heart thinking about how many black dudes would rape Donald Jr in prison. I have tears flowing down my face just thinking about it....

Reactions: leekohler2
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
It's really fucking simple. There are FEDERAL LAWS protecting whistleblowers. Period, end of story. If Trump or anyone in his administration reveal the name(s) they are in direct violation of federal law.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
It's really fucking simple. There are FEDERAL LAWS protecting whistleblowers. Period, end of story. If Trump or anyone in his administration reveal the name(s) they are in direct violation of federal law.
One can only hope...