More High School Grads Decide College Isn’t Worth It

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
If you could provide evidence to that claim it would be appreciated
A recent study from Georgetown University found that, on average, college graduates earn $1 million more in earnings over their lifetime. Another recent study by the Pew Research Center found that the median yearly income gap between high school and college graduates is around $17,500.

By choosing not to go to college, you are essentially forfeiting $17,500 per year and $1 million over your lifetime. Do College Grads Really Earn More Than High School Grads?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
A recent study from Georgetown University found that, on average, college graduates earn $1 million more in earnings over their lifetime. Another recent study by the Pew Research Center found that the median yearly income gap between high school and college graduates is around $17,500.

By choosing not to go to college, you are essentially forfeiting $17,500 per year and $1 million over your lifetime. Do College Grads Really Earn More Than High School Grads?

Ok. Those are including trade schools, certificates exc. Or "high school only" vs all other.

I would agree w/ that. Now if you were to limit it to 4yr degrees and above and then average it out i dont think that would be the case.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Yeah, backing up claims is such a ridiculous expectation. Oh, wait. That is the whole premise behind the current leftist strategy.

No worries. I get it. You are just caught up in following along.
you are too lazy to do your own fact check? or you just don't bother because you might see the truth and you cant handle the truth?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Yeah, backing up claims is such a ridiculous expectation. Oh, wait. That is the whole premise behind the current leftist strategy.

No worries. I get it. You are just caught up in following along.
Indeed, median annual earnings for full-time working 25- to 32-year-olds with bachelor's degrees grew by nearly $6,700 to $45,500 from 1965 to 2013. During that same time, median annual earnings for high school graduates in that same age group fell by nearly $3,400 to $28,000.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...en-young-college-and-high-school-grads-widens
i was wrong 28k divided by 45 k is 62% not 50% so to be fair i was off by 12%