More praise for a dictator

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Here's the full series of tweets:

"Kim Jong Un and North Korea tested 3 short range missiles over the last number of days. These missiles tests are not a violation of our signed Singapore agreement, nor was there discussion of short range missiles when we shook hands. There may be a United Nations violation, but Chairman Kim does not want to disappoint me with a violation of trust, there is far too much for North Korea to gain - the potential as a Country, under Kim Jong Un’s leadership, is unlimited. Also, there is far too much to lose. I may be wrong, but I believe that Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true. He will do the right thing because he is far too smart not to, and he does not want to disappoint his friend, President Trump!"

Focus on the last part, "I may be wrong, but I believe that Chariman Kim has a great and beautiful vision for his country, and only the United States, with me as President, can make that vision come true."

Republicans in the House would have opened up impeachment hearings on the spot had Obama said this.

Feb 2019
here and there
jesus, he sucks up to Un harder than Lindsay Graham sucks up to him
And if sucking up to him is the key to trying to keep him under control so that he does not continue to fire his toys around other countries all I can say is suck a little harder.

At least he is doing a better job at controlling Rocket man than Obama.

May 2018
Chicago
And if sucking up to him is the key to trying to keep him under control so that he does not continue to fire his toys around other countries all I can say is suck a little harder.

At least he is doing a better job at controlling Rocket man than Obama.
He hasn't done shit. Is Kim giving up his nukes? Nope. One of these days, I hope you Trumpettes wake up to reality. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. Kim has made a mockery of Trump, and you damn well know it.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
But all these wonderful things, and a whole bunch more are only possible with him as president. He told us so and has he ever lied to us before?