More Rants From The Pedophile Capitol Of The World...

Oct 2010
With God....of course!
*** DISCLAIMER: All you soft-hearted, lilly-livered-types, turn away, NOW!! This is such a gut-wrenching, tear-jerker of an article, that you may not be able to...take it...
Don't blame me later, I told you's............

threeup_js('Religion', '839783', '2');

Vatican Says Opponents Of Gays Are Victims, Too

By Francis X. Rocca

Religion News Service

VATICAN CITY (RNS) A Vatican official told a United Nations body on Tuesday (March 22) that people who openly object to homosexual behavior are at risk of losing their human rights when they are prosecuted or stigmatized for their beliefs.

"People are being attacked for taking positions that do not support sexual behavior between people of the same sex," said Archbishop Silvano M. Tomasi, the Vatican's representative to the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva.

"When they express their moral beliefs or beliefs about human nature, which may also be expressions of religious convictions, or state opinions about scientific claims, they are stigmatized, and worse -- they are vilified, and prosecuted," Tomasi said.

"The truth is, these attacks are violations of fundamental human rights, and cannot be justified under any circumstances."

In his statement, Tomasi said the Vatican "condemn(ed) all violence that is targeted against people because of their sexual feelings and thoughts, or sexual behaviors." The Vatican also rejects all legal discrimination "based just on the person's feelings and thoughts, including sexual thoughts and feelings."

But the Vatican envoy said that there is an international "consensus between societies that certain kinds of sexual behaviors must be forbidden by law," citing pedophilia and incest as examples.

In 2008, the Vatican's delegation to the U.N. General Assembly called for an "end to all criminal penalties" against "homosexual persons," but voted against a proposed U.N. gay rights declaration that it called vague and excessively far-reaching.

Oh...... the humanity!!!

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
Wait a minute now. You mean we have a victim here? An opponent of gays is a victim? What's wrong with this picture? I can't think of this victim's name, but something tells me that he has a cow for a wife, according to one poster.

Jun 2009
Wait a minute now. You mean we have a victim here? An opponent of gays is a victim? What's wrong with this picture? I can't think of this victim's name, but something tells me that he has a cow for a wife, according to one poster.

I am telling you, the Christian Church has a huge persecution complex. They want to persecute gays because of 2000 year old rhetoric that wasn't even aimed at this type of modern culture where gays are seen as equal to heterosexuals under a secular law, in a country that guaran-damn-tees equal protection and due process to all of its citizens under, again, secular law, where their religious tenets mean diddly squat in the eyes of (say it with me) secular law.

While at the same time as persecuting gays, they're aiding and abetting pedophiles, and long before that, they were causing genocides aplenty, wiping out entire civilizations that didn't buy into their God, and spreading their religion at the tip of a bloody sword, cutting a bloody swath across the then known world. Inquisitions, Crusades, With Trials. Yes, they did some good in this world, but then they decide to just ignore the vile things they do, act like the moral epicenters of the universe, persecute women and gays, and then when they're called out on it, we see idiots like Gary pop up, "WAAAH! WHY ARE YOU PERSECUTING US! WAAAAAAH! WAHHHH!!
"

Jun 2009
Can you be prosecuted under Hate Crime Laws for saying that?

I don't know, can your friend Fred Phelps be prosecuted under Hate Crime Laws for walking up and down the street carrying signs that say "DEATH TO FAGS", "FAGS DIE, GOD LAUGHS" or "AIDS CURE FAGS" ?

No? Then shut up, Dorothy.

Oct 2010
With God....of course!
I don't know, can your friend Fred Phelps be prosecuted under Hate Crime Laws for walking up and down the street carrying signs that say "DEATH TO FAGS", "FAGS DIE, GOD LAUGHS" or "AIDS CURE FAGS" ?

No? Then shut up, Dorothy.

*** Wow!
Your backhand keeps improving! What a shot!
In tennis, I'd say that was 15- Love? But, I'm sure there's no love involved....