More Russian gaslighting

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Donnie's friend Putin is at it again.

Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise.
The cellphones known as 5G, or fifth generation, represent the vanguard of a wireless era rich in interconnected cars, factories and cities. Whichever nation dominates the new technology will gain a competitive edge for much of this century, according to many analysts. But a television network a few blocks from the White House has been stirring concerns about a hidden flaw.

“Just a small one,” a TV reporter told her viewers recently. “It might kill you.”

The Russian network RT America aired the segment, titled “A Dangerous ‘Experiment on Humanity,’” in covering what its guest experts call 5G’s dire health threats. U.S. intelligence agencies identified the network as a principal meddler in the 2016 presidential election. Now, it is linking 5G signals to brain cancer, infertility, autism, heart tumors and Alzheimer’s disease — claims that lack scientific support.

This is total Russian bullshit, but the reason for it is:

“It’s economic warfare,” Ryan Fox, chief operating officer of New Knowledge, a technology firm that tracks disinformation, said in an interview. “Russia doesn’t have a good 5G play, so it tries to undermine and discredit ours.”

Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise.

Mar 2019
Texas
It has been shown that cell phones cause cancer and such and many recommendations for the use of blue tooth. I would not write off everything rt has to say about it so quickly. What proof is there that such will not hurt you?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
It has been shown that cell phones cause cancer and such and many recommendations for the use of blue tooth. I would not write off everything rt has to say about it so quickly. What proof is there that such will not hurt you?
Shown by which study? I have watched this closely and not even close to anyone finding this to be true in a rigorous study.

Nice to see that you are as loyal to RT as you are to the Dotard.

Mar 2019
Texas
Shown by which study? I have watched this closely and not even close to anyone finding this to be true in a rigorous study.

Nice to see that you are as loyal to RT as you are to the Dotard.
Nice.

I take it that no study presented would be accepted by you since you just claimed only a rigorous study would suffice.

Perhaps before any documentation is presented you should first lay out your case for what will be accepted by you as being a rigorous study and such. Also feel free to link to any rigorous studies that show no relation between sickness and wireless frequencies.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Nice.

I take it that no study presented would be accepted by you since you just claimed only a rigorous study would suffice.

Perhaps before any documentation is presented you should first lay out your case for what will be accepted by you as being a rigorous study and such. Also feel free to link to any rigorous studies that show no relation between sickness and wireless frequencies.
So you believe the "studies" that anti-vaxxers use to justify their crimes against society?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Nice.

From the first Google hit:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) notes that studies reporting biological changes associated with radiofrequency radiation have failed to be replicated and that the majority of human epidemiologic studies have failed to show a relationship between exposure to radiofrequency radiation from cell phones and health problems. The FDA, which originally nominated this exposure for review by the NTP in 1999, issued a statement on the draft NTP reports released in February 2018, saying “based on this current information, we believe the current safety limits for cell phones are acceptable for protecting the public health.” FDA and the Federal Communications Commission share responsibility for regulating cell phone technologies.
Cell Phones and Cancer Risk

BUT that is all a strawman anyway. This is related to specifically 5G.

Mar 2019
Texas
So you believe the "studies" that anti-vaxxers use to justify their crimes against society?
WTF

What studies and what would that have to do with america doubling the amount of wireless towers in the usa? One can easily see through research that wireless signals are not healthy and in many cases cause extreme adverse health effects on people who are super sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and that putting up twice as many signals would not be a good thing without definitively being able to rule out that there are no health concerns. No other companies could do this amount of intrusion onto the populace lest they had a means in the hand of the majority of people everyday.

Just because russia says does not mean it is right or wrong yet you seem to be buying into the nytimes dribble.

Mar 2019
Texas
From the first Google hit:

Cell Phones and Cancer Risk

BUT that is all a strawman anyway. This is related to specifically 5G.
How can we trust the government in such matters when science clearly shows us different and such organization as the government is very much subject to manipulation thru lobbyist. I would look more toward global sources and have and they seem to disagree with the government.

I did not figure you for a government fan boi. This is the same group that has deemed cbd and many other beneficial substances to be schedule 1 drugs and purpose to imprison anyone who tries to access them.

Mar 2019
Texas