most illegals are felons

May 2018
usa
overstaying a visa is a felony. Coming back here after being deported is a felony. Just sneaking in is a misdemeanor. So ALL illegals ARE criminals. they are also line-jumping, selfish, arrogant, disrespectful, greedy hunks of it. They can damned well wait in line to get here LEGALLY, or go somewhere else, or how about this one, DONT HAVE KIDS that you can't arrange to raise properly. Then there wont be any pressures on people anymore.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
overstaying a visa is a felony. Coming back here after being deported is a felony. Just sneaking in is a misdemeanor. So ALL illegals ARE criminals. they are also line-jumping, selfish, arrogant, disrespectful, greedy hunks of it. They can damned well wait in line to get here LEGALLY, or go somewhere else, or how about this one, DONT HAVE KIDS that you can't arrange to raise properly. Then there wont be any pressures on people anymore.
I can see where fucking really stupid people would believe that.....

Nov 2012
Colorado
Posting stupid shit should be a felony as well.
Actually, the people I know who are from Mexico are not just pissed, they are outraged that the illegals have any rights here. They took the time and went through the process of legality. Two of which were in auto accidents, but because they were hit by an illegal, there was no insurance. And when they went to court, they were given the least fines.
So my guess is, stupid is as stupid does. Felony or not.

Jul 2015
chicago
Crossing the border illegally is a high grade misdemeanor. Crossing the border illegally a second time is a felony. I can see how we can get to a majority of illegals are felons.