most illegals are felons

Jul 2014
massachusetts
There are categories of penalties for overstaying a visa that are quite complicated. What is not complicated is the fact that that person is breaking immigration law. The only question is, to what extent.
Since most undocumented entered the country, and there is no "felony overstaying of a visa" , most undocumented workers would not be felons.

Jul 2015
chicago
of all illegal aliens what percentage would you suppose crossed the border illegally more than once? Of all illegal aliens what percentage would you suppose have obtained drives licenses or social security cards through false means? Of all illegal aliens how many have engaged in high crimes like assault with a deadly weapon or robber or breaking and entering or stealing an identity or any number of felonies? Add all these things up and I can see how we can get to 51% or more.

Dec 2016
Canada
Break our laws, assume the responsibility. What were you expecting, the Hilton?
I guess I was expecting some human decency! But, my main point is that the fascism of the Republicans and the holding pattern of the Democrats, leaves the situation to get worse! If the HillaryDems were actually willing to confront Trump on his racist, dangerous rhetoric, an estimated 30% of Latinos wouldn't have voted for Trump in 2016! But the HillaryDNC just expected them to get out and vote, and vote for them because the GOP was being deliberately offensive to court their white nativist and racist core voters...and the rest is history! Question now is 'will enough Democrats learn from history?'

May 2018
USA
I guess I was expecting some human decency! But, my main point is that the fascism of the Republicans and the holding pattern of the Democrats, leaves the situation to get worse! If the HillaryDems were actually willing to confront Trump on his racist, dangerous rhetoric, an estimated 30% of Latinos wouldn't have voted for Trump in 2016! But the HillaryDNC just expected them to get out and vote, and vote for them because the GOP was being deliberately offensive to court their white nativist and racist core voters...and the rest is history! Question now is 'will enough Democrats learn from history?'
No offense, but the Hispanics that voted for Trump are getting what they deserve. I'm hoping all the low-income people who voted for Trump keenly feel the pain inflicted on them by Trump's policies, maybe they'll learn a lesson.

Regarding Democrats "learning from history": they've proven remarkably stone deaf in the past, and I'm sure it'll continue into the future.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
No offense, but the Hispanics that voted for Trump are getting what they deserve. I'm hoping all the low-income people who voted for Trump keenly feel the pain inflicted on them by Trump's policies, maybe they'll learn a lesson.

Regarding Democrats "learning from history": they've proven remarkably stone deaf in the past, and I'm sure it'll continue into the future.
Yes GOOD PAYING FULL TIME JOBS

(Hispanic unemployment is at a Record Low)

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Switch obama in there and that's how you got lord trump.