most illegals are felons

Jul 2014
massachusetts
of all illegal aliens what percentage would you suppose crossed the border illegally more than once? Of all illegal aliens what percentage would you suppose have obtained drives licenses or social security cards through false means? Of all illegal aliens how many have engaged in high crimes like assault with a deadly weapon or robber or breaking and entering or stealing an identity or any number of felonies? Add all these things up and I can see how we can get to 51% or more.
You're just making it up.
It's the hallmark of the willingly deluded.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
What part? That crossing the border more than once is a felony? That is the law.
Hey mister slow on the uptake, it's the title of this thread that is the fervent belief of the willingly deluded.

See, most of the undocumented overstayed their visas, which means they arrived with a visa, legally, they couldn't get a visa if they had been deported, so there's not that many who have crossed the border twice.

Jul 2015
chicago
Hey mister slow on the uptake, it's the title of this thread that is the fervent belief of the willingly deluded.

See, most of the undocumented overstayed their visas, which means they arrived with a visa, legally, they couldn't get a visa if they had been deported, so there's not that many who have crossed the border twice.
The statistic you are attempting to quote is a guess not a real statistic. The study is from the 1990s. It states that roughly half are visa overstays.

Notice how I do not stoop to your level and name call.

Last edited:
Sep 2017
My Commune
Actually, the people I know who are from Mexico are not just pissed, they are outraged that the illegals have any rights here. They took the time and went through the process of legality. Two of which were in auto accidents, but because they were hit by an illegal, there was no insurance. And when they went to court, they were given the least fines.
So my guess is, stupid is as stupid does. Felony or not.
This is true, as someone who went through the process myself.

overstaying a visa is a felony. Coming back here after being deported is a felony. Just sneaking in is a misdemeanor. So ALL illegals ARE criminals. they are also line-jumping, selfish, arrogant, disrespectful, greedy hunks of it. They can damned well wait in line to get here LEGALLY, or go somewhere else, or how about this one, DONT HAVE KIDS that you can't arrange to raise properly. Then there wont be any pressures on people anymore.
Where is the lie?