Mother, 38, is arrested in front of her children and locked in a cell for seven HOURS after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
In another topic Sabcat said

Who gives a shit what the brits think. They have been cucked by the globalists and the eu. They still haven't fulfilled brexit, their insane London mayor wants to ban knives and they protect Muslim rape gangs. They are a perfect example of why sovereignty is so important and what can happen to a once great nation after generations of Leftism
And yet here we are on a topic, started by the very same Sabcat, bitching about what happened to a woman in Britain

Who cares what the Brits think? Apparently Sabcat does.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitterover so-called 'deadnaming'.

The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.

More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.

Redirect Notice

Yup, the leftist insanity continues. But no, no, no they are not authoritarians.
I am going to bet that this report by Sabcat bears little relationship with reality....

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

And yet here we are on a topic, started by the very same Sabcat, bitching about what happened to a woman in Britain

Ahh, you fail to see the irony of your post. Since you wish to bring cross posting into this let's look at what my actual post said.

Who gives a shit what the brits think. They have been cucked by the globalists and the eu. They still haven't fulfilled brexit, their insane London mayor wants to ban knives and they protect Muslim rape gangs. They are a perfect example of why sovereignty is so important and what can happen to a once great nation after generations of leftism.

Specifically this

They are a perfect example of why sovereignty is so important and what can happen to a once great nation after generations of leftism.

You see, this is the canary in the coal mine. If we don't stop you authoritarians we can find ourselves in similar situations.

But sadly you are stuck on the orange man bad loop. It's ok.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
More:

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.

Using a sock puppet, eh?

You're really stretching things to make them fit your narrative Sabcat. You too guy39.
So what. Who cares if she had a sock. I am against almost any form of punishment over what a person says when the only thing you can say about it is that it is offensive.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
there has to be more to this troy i doubt they arrested her JUST for calling that freak a man, i dont think you shold be arrested for calling a trannie its actuall birth sex, i find this whole trangender thing absurd, but i'd like to know the truth, she probably did a lot more than just call that thing a man
ironic that the daytime drunk who pisses and moans about being gay would go to such lengths to dehumanize other people

Nov 2005
California
More:
She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.
Using a sock puppet, eh?
You're really stretching things to make them fit your narrative Sabcat. You too guy39.
So what. Who cares if she had a sock. I am against almost any form of punishment over what a person says when the only thing you can say about it is that it is offensive.
Do you guys take lessons in how to ignore the important facts and fixate on the irrelevant to create strawman arguments?

The "sock" is irrelevant.
She is not being punished just because "it is offensive".
She was charged with harassment and defamation.
Do you think those items should not be illegal?

Reactions: catus felis
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Do you guys take lessons in how to ignore the important facts and fixate on the irrelevant to create strawman arguments?

The "sock" is irrelevant.
She is not being punished just because "it is offensive".
She was charged with harassment and defamation.
Do you think those items should not be illegal?

Not if the so called "harassment and defamation" is just telling the truth and is on twitter. Lol. Rainbow warriors are so oversensitive.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

You're surprised???

Nov 2005
California
Not if the so called "harassment and defamation" is just telling the truth and is on twitter. Lol. Rainbow warriors are so oversensitive.
Can you document that she was "just telling the truth"?
Do you have the transcripts of what she said / did?

Furthermore, "truth" is not a defense against "harassment". Surely even you recognize this.
But I guess not if the person doing the harassing is targeting gays or transgender, eh?

It's pathetic how people like you make an assumption and then conclude "rainbow warriors are so oversensitive" based on details you imagine and want to be true...

Reactions: catus felis