Mueller Kinda Miffed That Barr Clearly Didn’t Read His Stuff Like He Said He Would

Apr 2013
La La Land North
WASHINGTON—Irked that the attorney general’s brief summary of his meticulously written report reflected only a surface-level understanding of its contents, Special Counsel Robert Mueller told reporters Monday he was peeved that William Barr clearly didn’t read his stuff like he suggested he would. “I worked really hard on this thing for two years, put some great stuff in there, and as far as I can tell he just glanced over it briefly and tossed it aside,” said Mueller, who expressed irritation that Barr, despite assuring the former FBI director that he couldn’t wait to read his new work, had apparently not bothered to absorb the nuanced, comprehensive 300-page report before writing a cursory, four-page letter about it. “I mean, there was some pretty hard-hitting material in there—did he miss that completely? Either he skimmed through it really fast or he handed it off to an assistant without reading it all. Seriously, I put my heart and soul into those pages, and the best he can muster in a superficial response that almost entirely misses the point? What the hell?” At press time, Mueller was reportedly worried that maybe Barr flat-out hated his work and had offered the vague, bare-bones summary in order to spare the special counsel’s feelings.

https://politics.theonion.com/mueller-kinda-miffed-that-barr-clearly-didn-t-read-his-1833722284

Mar 2019
Texas
He did not read the report at all before making his 4 page summary.

He only done the summary based on muellers principle conclusions.

Funny how everyone went batshit crazy as soon as barr summarized the conclusions and no one stopped and thought did barr have enough time to read a 400 page report.

Dec 2015
Arizona
He did not read the report at all before making his 4 page summary.

He only done the summary based on muellers principle conclusions.

Funny how everyone went batshit crazy as soon as barr summarized the conclusions and no one stopped and thought did barr have enough time to read a 400 page report.

In other headlines from The ONION:

White House Says Mueller Report Must Be Kept Private Because It’s So Exonerating It Would Drive Public Mad

‘What’s All This I’m Hearing About People Getting Security Clearances?’ Asks Confused Mike Pompeo To White House Staff Avoiding Eye Contact

Mar 2019
Texas
Dang...so trump says to the public...i had to shield you all from the vast amounts of exoneration in order to keep the psch wards from over flowing due to exoneration over dose.

Mike sees no evil....

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
@RNG If Mueller had evidence of wrongdoing Mueller would have put in his report, and filed them in a federal court X number of sealed indictments.

No Indictment for Obstruction, no Indictment for collusion.

in other words, Mueller said, THIS INVESTIGATION PRODUCED (CAN YOU PLAY PICTIONARY) A:

1554475900776.png

1554475998455.png

1554476051815.png

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
@RNG If Mueller had evidence of wrongdoing Mueller would have put in his report, and filed them in a federal court X number of sealed indictments.

No Indictment for Obstruction, no Indictment for collusion.

in other words, Mueller said, THIS INVESTIGATION PRODUCED (CAN YOU PLAY PICTIONARY) A:

View attachment 3510

View attachment 3511

View attachment 3512
The question remains about whether or not a sitting President can be indicted. Mueller seems to fall under the camp that no, he cannot.

But even if there was no indictment that doesn’t mean there isn’t something in there deserving of impeachment. This is why the report needs to be made public.