Mueller Testimony - Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Jul 2019
Georgia
Last edited:
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If your expecting fireworks or expecting to learn something new, tamper your expectations. The most you're probably going to get out of it is Mueller narrating specific aspects of his report.

I'll be tuning in either way, of course.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Here is a very interesting tidbit:

For the first time, majority of Republicans express confidence in the fairness of Mueller’s investigation

As former Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller prepares to testify before Congress, nearly two-thirds of Americans – including, for the first time, a majority of Republicans – say they are confident he conducted a fair investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The public is far less confident that the Trump administration is taking action to prevent Russia from influencing future U.S. elections. About half of Americans (46%) are very or somewhat confident that the administration is making a serious effort to block future Russian influence, according to a new Pew Research Center survey.

Story with graphs at For the first time, majority of Republicans express confidence in the fairness of Mueller’s investigation

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Watching Nadler today I'm expecting and impeachment declaration before the day is over.
I'll risk repeating myself, nothingburger. Nothing more, nothing less.

It might get a bit funky if the Reps do ask a few embarrassing questions tho. Oh well, film at 11.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Starting lineup for the GOP tomorrow

Doug Collins, Georgia, Ranking Member
Jim Sensenbrenner, Wisconsin
Steve Chabot, Ohio
Louie Gohmert, Texas
Jim Jordan, Ohio
Ken Buck, Colorado
John Ratcliffe, Texas
Martha Roby, Alabama
Matt Gaetz, Florida
Mike Johnson, Louisiana
Andy Biggs, Arizona
Tom McClintock, California
Debbie Lesko, Arizona
Guy Reschenthaler, Pennsylvania
Ben Cline, Virginia
Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota
Greg Steube, Florida

I'm looking at Gaetz and Jordan to again impress us with their complete lack of knowledge of law and politics, along with a side of usual stumbly-bumbly-ness, but don't overlook sleeper Collins from Georgia as a possible MVP. He's been making quite the dolty ruckus lately (not my Rep but still embarrassing for our State)

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Starting lineup for the GOP tomorrow

Doug Collins, Georgia, Ranking Member
Jim Sensenbrenner, Wisconsin
Steve Chabot, Ohio
Louie Gohmert, Texas
Jim Jordan, Ohio
Ken Buck, Colorado
John Ratcliffe, Texas
Martha Roby, Alabama
Matt Gaetz, Florida
Mike Johnson, Louisiana
Andy Biggs, Arizona
Tom McClintock, California
Debbie Lesko, Arizona
Guy Reschenthaler, Pennsylvania
Ben Cline, Virginia
Kelly Armstrong, North Dakota
Greg Steube, Florida

I'm looking at Gaetz and Jordan to again impress us with their complete lack of knowledge of law and politics, along with a side of usual stumbly-bumbly-ness, but don't overlook sleeper Collins from Georgia as a possible MVP. He's been making quite the dolty ruckus lately (not my Rep but still embarrassing for our State)
Help out a ferriner. What is a "Ranking Member"?