Muellers Plan?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Here's a far more rational idea of what Muller is doing. No one actually know what his plan is but this one has more creds than "lock him up".

Robert Mueller’s Plan
By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
December 1, 2018 6:30 AM
Robert Mueller on Capitol Hill in 2013. (Larry Downing/Reuters)Special Counsel Mueller is building a report, not a case.

NRPLUS MEMBER ARTICLE
Right after Special Counsel Robert Mueller racked up yet another guilty plea to a false-statements charge on Thursday, a friend asked me, “Doesn’t this destroy Michael Cohen’s credibility as a witness?”

Easier to destroy Satan’s conscience, I thought. Cohen would have to have some credibility before it could be destroyed, and how much could reside in a self-described “fixer” who openly compared himself to Tom Hagen, the lawyer-gangster in The Godfather? (I’ll stipulate that he has a law degree, but Cohen has always struck me as the Fredo of Trump World.)

Nevertheless, the flaw in my friend’s question was not the assumption that Cohen had some smidgeon of value as a witness until it was extirpated by his plea of guilty to lying to Congress (after he had already, in August, pled guilty lying to a financial institution, among other fraudulence). The real flaw was the assumption that Special Counsel Mueller is lining up witnesses and building a criminal case, as prosecutors do.

He is not.

No prosecutor builds a case the way Mueller is going about it. What prosecutor says, “Here’s our witness line-up: Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen. And what is it that they have in common, ladies and gentlemen of the jury? Bingo! They’re all convicted liars.”?
Read the rest here.
Mueller’s Trump Investigation Plan: Report Not a Criminal Case | National Review

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
All these people are convicted liars ?
Why, it almost seems like they were colluding together about something.;)

In a collusion/conspiracy case all the main eye witnesses will be compromised in some way as they were a part of the collusion/ conspiracy, that’s why papers, e- mails and texts are so important in these cases, it lays out a road map of how they conspired, backing up the prosecution case.
Mueller is starting to lay out the road map.

Last edited:
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
What do they all have in common? They have all been convicted of lying trying to cover up for Trump.
Instead of working against them the convictions will help put the noose around Trump.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Here's a far more rational idea of what Muller is doing. No one actually know what his plan is but this one has more creds than "lock him up".

Robert Mueller’s Plan
By ANDREW C. MCCARTHY
December 1, 2018 6:30 AM
Robert Mueller on Capitol Hill in 2013. (Larry Downing/Reuters)Special Counsel Mueller is building a report, not a case.

NRPLUS MEMBER ARTICLE
Right after Special Counsel Robert Mueller racked up yet another guilty plea to a false-statements charge on Thursday, a friend asked me, “Doesn’t this destroy Michael Cohen’s credibility as a witness?”

Easier to destroy Satan’s conscience, I thought. Cohen would have to have some credibility before it could be destroyed, and how much could reside in a self-described “fixer” who openly compared himself to Tom Hagen, the lawyer-gangster in The Godfather? (I’ll stipulate that he has a law degree, but Cohen has always struck me as the Fredo of Trump World.)

Nevertheless, the flaw in my friend’s question was not the assumption that Cohen had some smidgeon of value as a witness until it was extirpated by his plea of guilty to lying to Congress (after he had already, in August, pled guilty lying to a financial institution, among other fraudulence). The real flaw was the assumption that Special Counsel Mueller is lining up witnesses and building a criminal case, as prosecutors do.

He is not.

No prosecutor builds a case the way Mueller is going about it. What prosecutor says, “Here’s our witness line-up: Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Alex van der Zwaan, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen. And what is it that they have in common, ladies and gentlemen of the jury? Bingo! They’re all convicted liars.”?
Read the rest here.
Mueller’s Trump Investigation Plan: Report Not a Criminal Case | National Review
One undeniable fact: Trump hired Cohen to be his "fixer." That's not debatable. Cohen is a pitiful bully lawyer. That's not debatable either.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't think so. They've been caught in the felony trap but how many in connection with Trump and his campaign? Or the dreded collusion?
The latest on Cohen is that he lied to Congress about a property deal, in Moscow, while Trump was running for President.

Money
Russia
Campaign for President.

Do you need someone to connect the dots for you too?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The latest on Cohen is that he lied to Congress about a property deal, in Moscow, while Trump was running for President.

Money
Russia
Campaign for President.

Do you need someone to connect the dots for you too?

Neither has Trump or his family. OOPS.

The only people that have lied to Congrss are the Anti-Trump FBI Political appointees and an former Sec. of State. Comey, Hillary McCabe and rosenstine