Multiple missiles hit airbases in Iraq - we going to war

Jul 2019
Georgia
Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
I had to put the computer down. This motherfucker is going to get a whole bunch of Americans killed due to his recklessness. God dammit

scuse my language, this is actually a toned down version of what I really wanted to say

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
none
I had to put the computer down. This motherfucker is going to get a whole bunch of Americans killed due to his recklessness. God dammit

scuse my language, this is actually a toned down version of what I really wanted to say
He's probably just gotten a bunch of our solders killed. Fat orange fuck. He's got to go! NOW.

Jul 2019
Georgia
the impeached president started a war because he wanted to distract from his impeachment

and it's not like the warning signs weren't there

this isn't surprising in the least given his complete selfishness, narcissism, and the fact he's beholden to several hostile foreign powers

anyone who supported this piece of shit in the past 4 years can eff right off. you enabled this.

Jul 2019
Georgia
And we're now depending on a pathologically dishonest, mobbed-up reality TV host to solve this problem.

Sigh.
and his completely defunct administration.

more than half of the Admin are "acting" and most of them put there with not only any qualifications, but the opposite qualifications for what is actually needed