muslim kills french police chief and wife in front of 3 y/o son

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I am beginning to suspect that some of the more hate-filled RW here are actually propaganda operatives working for the DAESH or other Islamic terror organizations.

A problem they have is convincing more moderate Muslims across the world to support their lunacy, if not actively and physically, at least by not opposing them actively , informing on them to the police, etc.

One way to do that is to convince more moderate Muslims world-wide that this is not a regional conflict over natural resources such as oil, territory and political power but rather a religious war in which the Muslim radicals MUST destroy the Christians, and by extension the west, or be destroyed themselves, their entire religion and culture, worldwide.

These haters here almost NEVER are specific in their hatred. They do not specify ME Muslims or a particularly violent sect like the Wahhabi, they don't talk about the Sunni or the Shi'a or the Sufi as being a threat the Christians or the west.
They just rage about MUSLIMS, repeatedly talk about the religion itself being the enemy of us all. They do all they can to reinforce the DAESH and other terrorists propaganda that this is a religious war and the one side or the other MUST destroy the other or itself be destroyed.

Yes, I don't know which ones or how many. But some of these people are working for the terrorist murderers.

Of course, some could be local American RW and they realize that many RW are simply too fucking lazy and stupid to understand anything more complicated and nuanced than.... MOOSELIMBS ARE EBIL!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!
Wow. Look at all of those words.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2012
Chicago
Why are you asking us? Would that not be a question for FRENCH authorities?
Anyone here a high-ranking French politician or policeman that you know of?
WTF we going to have a thread every time some Muslim lunatic murders someone anywhere in the world?
The cops killed the murderer, they are apparently questioning people connected with the guy. What else do you want?
What we want is for our Muslim loving, PC nut job of a President to acknowledge that we have a Muslim, Islamic Jihadi , problem, not a gun problem. If just one of the fancy boys in the Pulse Club had been armed he could have ended the attack, imagine if many of them had concealed carry permits; oh that's right guns are evil, and only bad people use guns.'

P.S. I know you have a gun, so what?

Reactions: 3 people
Nov 2012
Chicago
I am beginning to suspect that some of the more hate-filled RW here are actually propaganda operatives working for the DAESH or other Islamic terror organizations.

A problem they have is convincing more moderate Muslims across the world to support their lunacy, if not actively and physically, at least by not opposing them actively , informing on them to the police, etc.

One way to do that is to convince more moderate Muslims world-wide that this is not a regional conflict over natural resources such as oil, territory and political power but rather a religious war in which the Muslim radicals MUST destroy the Christians, and by extension the west, or be destroyed themselves, their entire religion and culture, worldwide.

These haters here almost NEVER are specific in their hatred. They do not specify ME Muslims or a particularly violent sect like the Wahhabi, they don't talk about the Sunni or the Shi'a or the Sufi as being a threat the Christians or the west.
They just rage about MUSLIMS, repeatedly talk about the religion itself being the enemy of us all. They do all they can to reinforce the DAESH and other terrorists propaganda that this is a religious war and the one side or the other MUST destroy the other or itself be destroyed.

Yes, I don't know which ones or how many. But some of these people are working for the terrorist murderers.

Of course, some could be local American RW and they realize that many RW are simply too fucking lazy and stupid to understand anything more complicated and nuanced than.... MOOSELIMBS ARE EBIL!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!
What you fail to understand is that Muslim Jihadi don't gave a dam whether we respect them or not. They want sharia Law and death to all non believers; and the more moderate Muslims are too chicken shit to do anything about it. So just stick your head in the sand and wait till one fucks you in the ass.:blink:

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
What you fail to understand is that Muslim Jihadi don't gave a dam whether we respect them or not. They want sharia Law and death to all non believers; and the more moderate Muslims are too chicken shit to do anything about it. So just stick your head in the sand and wait till one fucks you in the ass.:blink:
LOL.... where on earth did I even mention the word respect?
What does any of your comments have to do with my post?
Fuck what they want. Shit in one hand and want in the other and see which hand fills up first.

You have any comment whatsoever about what I actually said or are you just going to rant incoherently?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
it is not from me!!!!

i beg you to recall back when i first joined this page and the right was all up in arms over marriage this, gay sex that and abortion. i stood behind those things that i felt were human rights.

the abortion thing is still to this day a heated debate w/in these "right wingers" as some may call them. but more so is the attack on the 1st and 2nd amendments.

i marched for the "right to marry" here in minneapolis and some of my associates were some of the first to wed in CA before the mormans fucked it up.

you, of all people on this form should understand, remember what it was like before the social justice warriors. when the one kid on the "team" also wanted to do drama.

we cannot bridge the gap by making it bigger. the religious right fought the marriage equality bill and lost. they were in the wrong, not for the reasons you may think, but wrong. the state has no right to determine who you wed.

this is where this all streams....get to the fucking point you say>>??

refugees/unvetteded humans here W/O visas

Muslims mathematically are blowing up more shit now than any other demographic

back when it was just the irish no big deal. the fracken muslims have taken the IRA to a new level, all supported by the CIA

so.......

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
sabcat - I don't think that EVERY SINGLE right wing person is a total and complete jerk and against all human rights and without an ounce of compassion or humanity. I believe you're one of them.

But they ARE the exception. The majority of them are definitely struggling to build a strong anti-Muslim hate agenda (they tried with the gays, and it worked for awhile but has backfired on them). No, not every single conservative person - but the majority, yes, I truly genuinely believe that.

The only way the right wing gets a foothold is by inducing fear and panic from the easily led and gullible IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2012
Chicago
LOL.... where on earth did I even mention the word respect?
What does any of your comments have to do with my post?
Fuck what they want. Shit in one hand and want in the other and see which hand fills up first.

You have any comment whatsoever about what I actually said or are you just going to rant incoherently?
I clicked on the wrong post. LOL I apologize!

Even though I was an E-6, that's an HM-1 in Navy Lingo, I would have to take orders from you on the battlefield even if you were a private, an E-1, but you still couldn't get into the Staff Club with me at Pendelton. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person