Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding

Nov 2012
Rhondda
I'm disgusted by all of these fake hipster Communist tools who tolerate Islamism. Look up what actual Marxists had to say about Islamists. Start with Tarek Fatah for a good example.

There is no difference between a rich land owner and a mullah. Except that the land owner exercises his power as his state given privilege where as the mullah stupefies the illiterate peasantry into thinking that he has God given rights over them, which only he can know and interpret.

The more literate these hipsters are the more stupid they become, such irony.
True Communism my Angelic Arse! Seig Tedious Heil!

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
I'm disgusted by all of these fake hipster Communist tools who tolerate Islamism. Look up what actual Marxists had to say about Islamists. Start with Tarek Fatah for a good example.

There is no difference between a rich land owner and a mullah. Except that the land owner exercises his power as his state given privilege where as the mullah stupefies the illiterate peasantry into thinking that he has God given rights over them, which only he can know and interpret.

The more literate these hipsters are the more stupid they become, such irony.
Have you looked into Yuri Bezmenov? You might be interested in what he had to say about your "fraudster" comrades.

Sep 2017
My Commune
Have you looked into Yuri Bezmenov? You might be interested in what he had to say about your "fraudster" comrades.
Which comrades? Tarek Fatah? He is a Communist from Pakistan who lives in Canada. I never met him personally and I only read his articles.

You are very troubling. I believe you need some indoctrination comrade
Explain. Apologies if I can't understand you but my English is not excellent.

Last edited: