My Solution

Sep 2018
KC, MO
BubbaJones said:
As a rule I don't leave a round chambered in my automatics..
This Is Always A Good Idea
Every Criminal Knows The Sound Of A Gun Action
Pump Shotguns Are Even Louder
Plus, Even Buck-Shot Doesn't Travel Through The Neighbor's House

Sep 2018
KC, MO
abad812 said:
On the contrary, I think the mass shooting incidents would reduce tremendously. Especially if the shooter is some kid who had access to his daddy's gun.
Columbine Minors Didn't Use Daddy's Guns
I Can't Think Of A Incident Where A Mass Shooter Did
They All Seem To Get Them Legally On Their Own

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
Then just leave the gun ready to fire under your pillow.

I never said that wouldn't be possible.

As the owner, you should be able to program your weapon anyway you like.

May 2019
USA
biometric safes do this. I have a biometric gun safe at bedside with two loaded handguns in it. It literally takes at most two seconds for that safe to be opened.

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
I think that this will really prove the point that it's not the gun that kills people....
When it comes to law enforcement and military, perhaps the signal to give green light to fire could come from supervision before going into a situation. Maybe the green light could visable be by everyone including the perp.
There can be a million different conditions that must be met before the weapon can fire or none at all. At least there will be more accountability.

Last edited:
Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
From Beretta....

SubjectGun Control Idea Discussion Thread Response Via Email (Beretta Tech)08/05/2019 07:56 AM
Hello Paul:

Thank you for contacting Beretta Customer Support.

Currently, the requested technology does not exist for commercial availability, and is unlikely to in the near future.

Best regards,

Beretta Customer Support

How did we do? Take our one-minute customer feedback survey at this link: RNT Customer Service Survey

Aug 2019
La Habra, CA
From Mossberg....

Dear Paul Abad,

Our Customer Support Representative has marked your question as answered,

If you have any further questions feel free to respond to this ticket again and your question will show as unanswered again.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.Support Team
Sign into : O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc.

I can't see their answer. Problems trying to login. When I try, I get an error message and that I need to contact the site administrator.