My speculation on the first whistleblower

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
This is purely speculation as I read the tea leaves. Before I throw it out there, it should be reminded that the identity of the first whistleblower is irrelevant to the fact that the complaint is in alignment with the summary of Trump's call with Ukraine. So this is not about arguing the identity of this person impacts the credibility of the complaint.

That being said, here's what's been reported:

- He's a male
- He's a current CIA official
- He's familiar with Ukrainian policy
- He's a registered Democrat
- He's worked with one of the current democratic candidates for president, but has never worked directly for said candidate

That last one is key. Saying person A worked with person B could describe an multi-year project working side by side, but it can also describe a one-time assignment that took 3 minutes. It's really unknown at this point.

So with all this in mind, I don't think it's that big a leap to speculate this person worked with Joe Biden. If this person is indeed a CIA official familiar with Ukrainian policy, they absolutely would have worked with Joe Biden in some capacity. As VP Biden was in charge of overseeing Ukrainian policy (most notably getting rid of the General Prosecutor) and I'm sure this official was involved.

Does it mean this person is a Biden backer? No. Though he could be
Does it mean this person hates Trump? No. Though he could be
Does it mean this person is squeaky clean and this complaint was made with no political intention. No. Though he could have

It just means, if I'm right, the two worked together.

We need more information before determining anything beyond that.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Are you talking about the hearsay person or the person he implies saw something?
I love how Trump supporters are depending on this "hearsay" accusation to claim that the whistleblower's complaint should not be considered.

I love it because it is total BS

1. We are talking about an Impeachment Inquiry, hearsay rules do not apply.
2. Even if this was a trial there are over 2 dozen exceptions the "hearsay" rule. Do they know what the exceptions are and do they know that this statement does not fall under one of the exceptions?

Sep 2019
NYC
This is purely speculation as I read the tea leaves. Before I throw it out there, it should be reminded that the identity of the first whistleblower is irrelevant to the fact that the complaint is in alignment with the summary of Trump's call with Ukraine. So this is not about arguing the identity of this person impacts the credibility of the complaint.

That being said, here's what's been reported:

- He's a male
- He's a current CIA official
- He's familiar with Ukrainian policy
- He's a registered Democrat
- He's worked with one of the current democratic candidates for president, but has never worked directly for said candidate

That last one is key. Saying person A worked with person B could describe an multi-year project working side by side, but it can also describe a one-time assignment that took 3 minutes. It's really unknown at this point.

So with all this in mind, I don't think it's that big a leap to speculate this person worked with Joe Biden. If this person is indeed a CIA official familiar with Ukrainian policy, they absolutely would have worked with Joe Biden in some capacity. As VP Biden was in charge of overseeing Ukrainian policy (most notably getting rid of the General Prosecutor) and I'm sure this official was involved.

Does it mean this person is a Biden backer? No. Though he could be
Does it mean this person hates Trump? No. Though he could be
Does it mean this person is squeaky clean and this complaint was made with no political intention. No. Though he could have

It just means, if I'm right, the two worked together.

We need more information before determining anything beyond that.

I don't think there is a whislteblower it was brennan and clapper. That's why they are hiding the identity so tough. There is NO reason for anonymity.

Jul 2019
Georgia

I don't think there is a whislteblower it was brennan and clapper. That's why they are hiding the identity so tough. There is NO reason for anonymity.
Brennan and Clapper were working in the White House in July? :lol:

were they undercover? did they wear a disguise??

I mean trump admin is duuuummmb but I think even they might would even notice someone walking around wearing this

Sep 2019
NYC
Brennan and Clapper were working in the White House in July? :lol:

were they undercover? did they wear a disguise??

I mean trump admin is duuuummmb but I think even they might would even notice someone walking around wearing this

hahahha, no, they aren't the ones getting thier hands dirty, it's operatives at their behest.

Jul 2019
Georgia
hahahha, no, they aren't the ones getting thier hands dirty, it's operatives at their behest.
so what you've got is your own little conspiracy theory cookin, ok cool

you're wrong, but you're allowed to believe what you want.

you might want to read the whistleblower complaint, deemed both credible and urgent by the ICIG, to know you're completely off base here

Sep 2019
NYC
so what you've got is your own little conspiracy theory cookin, ok cool

you're wrong, but you're allowed to believe what you want.

you might want to read the whistleblower complaint, deemed both credible and urgent by the ICIG, to know you're completely off base here

lol, that's the point of this thread, speculation, read the OP! ;)