Nanotech can cure cancer (written by a friend, these are not my words)

Aug 2018
USA
When observing several particular scientific papers related to nanotechnological algorithmic induced approaches wherein this code is--in accordance with Ido Bachelet and his teams'--shaped into the dna structure itself by which it, upon being injected into the bloodstream can influence molecules and turn on or off certain cells such as white or red blood cells as well as cancerous cells through the nanobot itself; cancerous cells can also be destroyed and this can be observed in teo specific papers: one that worked to obstruct and destroy cancer cells in a cockroach and another in a leukemia patient with terminal cancer with methods that include origami computing, molecular coding as well as protein distribution. I am quite curious what the thoughts of those who choose to the room are and what you all think that this means for cancer itself and for future scientific endeavors. How can we as thinkers--in a manner of dialogue--better understand what the many outcomes of the advancement of biotechnology, nanotechnology, medicine are and what our civilization may become in such advances? Thank you for reading, everyone. I will provide all sources below:

Universal computing by DNA origami robots in a living animal

Publications | Institute for Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials | Bar-Ilan University

Swarms of DNA nanorobots execute complex tasks in living animal - Foresight Institute

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC451387/

A symbiotic-like biologically-driven regenerating fabric

Designing a Bio-responsive Robot from DNA Origami | Protocol

Mar 2019
Texas
Cancer has been cured many times. There is a clear effort to keep things as they are. Currently the options for those without funding is chemo and for those with resources the options are very many and very healthy.

Aug 2018
USA
Cancer has been cured many times. There is a clear effort to keep things as they are. Currently the options for those without funding is chemo and for those with resources the options are very many and very healthy.
Ironically, people are making insane amounts of money by giving you cancer and treating your cancer and only insane amounts of money can get you out of cancer indefinitely.

By giving you cancer, I mean the pollution, chemical additives etc. that are making somebody lots of money while they kill you and the ecosystem.