Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden Tells Buttigieg: ‘Stop Playing War Hero’

Nov 2005
California
I stopped reading this article when it said this
Robert O’Neill may have fired the shot that killed Osama bin Laden, but he was merely the triggerman.
Merely the triggerman? Oh yeah, from the comfort of his own Xbox. And that's all he did. No years of training, deployments, making the grade in the Navy Seals, or none of that important stuff. He just pulled the trigger.
What a load of horseshit. This "Mark Thompson" who wrote this crap, has never served. So I doubt he actually understands much about the military. All he does is write about it. What a douchebag.
Let me check something.........

Yup, just as I suspected. This thread isn't about Mark Thompson.

Sep 2019
Here
You should spend some time checking your sources and understanding the issues before you make unsubstantiated assertions. Of course, as a conservative, you seem to be fundamentally unable to understand objective discussion of issues.
Yeah, well FCUK you and your commi POS sources (Mark Thompson) who disgraces our military for his own paycheck.

How in the HELL can you dis the guy who killed Bin Laden, just to protect Buttigeg, who only served in Afghanistan a few months. O'Neill was all over the dayum middle east. And has earned the right to tell a presidential candidate anything he wants.

Sep 2019
Here
Let me check something.........

Yup, just as I suspected. This thread isn't about Mark Thompson.
I'm not bringing something NEW into this thread. My post is relevant to the BS anti American soldier that your bff "Biff" brought into this thread, written by Mark Thompson.

Sep 2019
Here
Did you hear that Tulsi serves in the National Guard??!

She only makes sure to mention it every time she talks. Numerous times. She even mentioned it to Hannity when she told him how cool it was that trump fired a Purple Heart veteran and lifetime public servant for revenge (and mistakenly thought Vindman was "in" trump's cabinet :lol: ).
HUGE difference. Tulsi is actually anti war. And for about 48 months, seen and saved lives and limbs that W, Obummer and Trumpoid put them in.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Yeah, well FCUK you and your commi POS sources (Mark Thompson) who disgraces our military for his own paycheck.

How in the HELL can you dis the guy who killed Bin Laden, just to protect Buttigeg, who only served in Afghanistan a few months. O'Neill was all over the dayum middle east. And has earned the right to tell a presidential candidate anything he wants.
Discipline and duty used to be important to the SEALs. Apparently, you have let your ignorance drive your opinions rather than recogizing that you are willing to validate criminal or unethical behavior by individuals just because you think they function under some special, even divine, authority. You should get the facts about Rob O'Neill before you extoll his military career as something honorable.

Reactions: Lyzza
Nov 2005
California
I'm not bringing something NEW into this thread. My post is relevant to the BS anti American soldier that your bff "Biff" brought into this thread, written by Mark Thompson.
Your assessment of Mark Thompson and "X-Box" is not relevant to this thread.
You attack him instead of his words because he has a point that you can't touch.
I think you are misreading his comment. He's not diminishing the role of O'Neill but rather in context pointing out how many OTHER people involved in the assassination were likewise important. O'Neill's thoughts are no more important than theirs.
Being the one who pulled the trigger doesn't magically make him an expert on political commentary.

Multiple people have talked DIRECTLY about O'Neill's comment, but you've made a point of ignoring them.

"disgraces our military"???
WTF?

You throw out accusations which lack any sense of basis and reek of the same ol' standard right-wing propaganda we hear from numerous Trump supporters on this forum...
... and you wonder why people suspect your motives?
:rolleyes:

How in the HELL can you dis the guy who killed Bin Laden, just to protect Buttigeg, who only served in Afghanistan a few months.
I'll take irrelevant replies for $1,000 Alex?
#sarcasm

O'Neill violated his oath. Period.
Him pulling the trigger shouldn't magically give him exemption from criticism on that.

This is not about "protecting Buttigieg" (at least not for me) but rather about ACKNOWLEDGING THE TRUTH.
I asked you:
How the heck is he "playing war hero"?
What has Buttigieg ACTUALLY SAID that is supposedly "playing war hero"?
Without surprise, you completely ignored it. You want to applaud O'Neill's statement, but you don't even pause to think about whether it is accurate?

O'Neill was all over the dayum middle east. And has earned the right to tell a presidential candidate anything he wants.
Nobody is questioning that O'Neill has a right to open his mouth and say any idiotic thing he pleases.
But what he said IS stupid and without foundation. But you don't want to talk about that...

Sep 2019
Here
YT, this IS an election season m8 =) .... An ill-advised tweet by O'neill (mo). Both volunteered, both served. Both did tours in a war zone, and BOTH have the right to be proud of that service....I've never heard him tout himself as a "war hero". In fact, I find him (refreshingly) humble actually for a person that's as smart (road scholar) as he is, and fearless enough to exit the closet while up for re-election??? That says a bunch about his character.....

I don't know O'neill, but it sounds to me like he has a bit of a chip on his shoulder...
Buttigeg did "a tour." Much of that wasn't on land, anywhere near combat. O'Neil, on the other hand was right in the middle of it. O'Neill was in the military from 1995 to 2012. O'Neill rose to the rate of senior chief special warfare operator (E-8). His 52 decorations include two Silver Stars, four Bronze Stars, with Valor device, a Joint Service Commendation Medal with Valor device, three Presidential Unit Citations, and two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Valor device.

Buttigeg has no mention of seeing anything in any sort of battle. Being a Harvard Grad, he probably enlisted as an officer and never actually seen combat.

Sep 2019
Here
Your assessment of Mark Thompson and "X-Box" is not relevant to this thread.
You attack him instead of his words because he has a point that you can't touch.
I think you are misreading his comment. He's not diminishing the role of O'Neill but rather in context pointing out how many OTHER people involved in the assassination were likewise important. O'Neill's thoughts are no more important than theirs.
Being the one who pulled the trigger doesn't magically make him an expert on political commentary.

Multiple people have talked DIRECTLY about O'Neill's comment, but you've made a point of ignoring them.
Are you stupid or something? Marks words are what made me do some research on this commi traitor. And low n behold, the treasure I found. He didn't have one day in the military. And yet he dis's one of the most decorated veterans of the middle eastern war. What a POS he is. And you bet, I'll attack some schmuck for bashing a soldiers.

You fkcing commi's are sickening. Bashing our military for what? To take up for a politician with 6 months of non combat service?

"disgraces our military"???
WTF?

You throw out accusations which lack any sense of basis and reek of the same ol' standard right-wing propaganda we hear from numerous Trump supporters on this forum...
... and you wonder why people suspect your motives?
:rolleyes:
You are stupid, aren't you? If a Trump supporter said the sky was blue and anyone agreed with him, then BY GOD, to a commi, he'd be a Trump supporter.

This is not about "protecting Buttigieg" (at least not for me) but rather about ACKNOWLEDGING THE TRUTH.
I asked you:
How the heck is he "playing war hero"?​
What has Buttigieg ACTUALLY SAID that is supposedly "playing war hero"?
Without surprise, you completely ignored it. You want to applaud O'Neill's statement, but you don't even pause to think about whether it is accurate?
Not protecting Buttigeg? The hell it's not. That's the ONLY reason you commi's posted on this thread, was to take up for Petey. And bash a highly decorated Navy seal to do it.

Nobody is questioning that O'Neill has a right to open his mouth and say any idiotic thing he pleases.
But what he said IS stupid and without foundation. But you don't want to talk about that...
Liar. All of you commi's are bashing O'Neill for what he said. Calling it "idiotic." As well as some other BS