Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden Tells Buttigieg: ‘Stop Playing War Hero’

Sep 2019
Here
New entry for the Moron's Dictionary:

"commi" .... someone who demonstrates the inherently faulty reasoning of a sacrosanct RW reactionary idea
You know what I mean, but you still act dumb.

Or are you acting? Maybe you are that dumb.
Stupid, in fact.

Nov 2005
California
Are you stupid or something? Marks words are what made me do some research on this commi traitor. And low n behold, the treasure I found. He didn't have one day in the military. And yet he dis's one of the most decorated veterans of the middle eastern war. What a POS he is. And you bet, I'll attack some schmuck for bashing a soldiers.
Your logic here is profoundly flawed.
Being a soldier doesn't automatically put you in the right.

I served in the military, yet you are attacking me too.
What does that make you?
Buttigieg served in the military, yet you are attacking him too.
What does that make you?

You fkcing commi's are sickening. Bashing our military for what? To take up for a politician with 6 months of non combat service?
Mark's statements in that article were not bashing the military.
He was noting ONE INDIVIDUAL military member who was behaving badly.

Your attempt to try to construe this into a generic attack on the whole is boorish and before today I would have thought beneath you.

You are stupid, aren't you? If a Trump supporter said the sky was blue and anyone agreed with him, then BY GOD, to a commi, he'd be a Trump supporter.
I'll freely admit some people think that way.
I do not.
If you can't be troubled to recognize that simple fact, then you are NOT the one to be asking others if they are "stupid"...

Not protecting Buttigeg? The hell it's not. That's the ONLY reason you commi's posted on this thread, was to take up for Petey. And bash a highly decorated Navy seal to do it.
I don't know what's with you tonight and I truly don't care.
If somebody said Trump ate babies, I would say they were being stupid and lying.
If somebody said that Buttigieg took a bribe and had the proof to back that up, I would recognize that.

Your whole approach in this thread is profoundly something I disagree with. You are essentially employing an "appeal to authority" tactic which is not sound.
Navy Seal who shot Bin Laden says "X".
To me, IT DOES NOT MATTER who said "X" as compared to WHETHER THE STATEMENT "X" IS TRUE OR FALSE.
If Charles Manson documents that "X" is in fact false, then it does not matter that Charles Manson said it compared to the fact that "X" IS FALSE.

If Buttigieg were running around talking about taking enemy fire in a helicopter when there is proof that never happened, then he's lying.
When O'Neill violates his oath and comes out and makes statements he swore to keep secret, he is wrong.

Liar. All of you commi's are bashing O'Neill for what he said. Calling it "idiotic." As well as some other BS
I am not a "commi".

Am I bashing O'Neill for what he said?
HELL YES. But BECAUSE IT IS A FALSE CLAIM.

The stupid part of all this is I have asked one simple thing repeatedly which you just plain refuse to address.

I asked you:
How the heck is he (Buttigieg) "playing war hero"?​
What has Buttigieg ACTUALLY SAID that is supposedly "playing war hero"?
Without surprise, you completely ignored it. You want to applaud O'Neill's statement, but you don't even pause to think about whether it is accurate?

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
Are you stupid or something? Marks words are what made me do some research on this commi traitor. And low n behold, the treasure I found. He didn't have one day in the military. And yet he dis's one of the most decorated veterans of the middle eastern war. What a POS he is. And you bet, I'll attack some schmuck for bashing a soldiers.
This talk of YoursTruly supposedly doing research on Mark Thompson had me curious.
So I looked for Mark's other Time articles. Perhaps he makes a habit of criticizing military members?

Actually, his work has SAVED military lives.

Thompson graduated from Boston University College of Communication in 1975 and began his career where he grew up, at the Pendulum, in East Greenwich, Rhode Island.[4] After a spell in Pontiac, Michigan, he moved to Washington in 1979, and joined the Washington bureau of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. The newspaper received the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service for a five-part series by Thompson that was published in March 1984. Thompson covered, or uncovered, a design flaw in Bell helicopters that went uncorrected for a decade and led to the deaths of 250 U.S. servicemen; in consequence of his work, 600 Huey helicopters were grounded and modified.[1][2][3][4] He joined Knight-Ridder Newspapers in 1986, where he reported extensively on the Persian Gulf War and the U.S. invasion of Panama.[4]

In 1994, Thompson joined Time magazine as national-security correspondent, focusing on the challenges facing the post-Cold War U.S. military. Following the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, he charted the resulting profound changes in U.S. military policy, and the impact of those changes on the men and women waging the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. He retired from Time in 2016 and now writes about military matters for the non-partisan Project on Government Oversight in Washington, D.C.​

Anybody who is interested, read his work. Like this one:
He treats the funeral of Air Force pilot with solemnity and respect.

Hey wait! Here's an article where he talks about TRUMP'S PICK for Secretary of Defense: James 'Mad Dog' Mattis.
Surely he drug the guy through the mud and called him a baby killer, right?

I don't know what "research" YoursTruly supposedly did that leads to the claimed conclusion.
Somehow, I doubt we'll get any evidence of it either...

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2019
Utah, USA
Buttigeg did "a tour." Much of that wasn't on land, anywhere near combat. O'Neil, on the other hand was right in the middle of it. O'Neill was in the military from 1995 to 2012. O'Neill rose to the rate of senior chief special warfare operator (E-8). His 52 decorations include two Silver Stars, four Bronze Stars, with Valor device, a Joint Service Commendation Medal with Valor device, three Presidential Unit Citations, and two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Valor device.

Buttigeg has no mention of seeing anything in any sort of battle. Being a Harvard Grad, he probably enlisted as an officer and never actually seen combat.
Ok, and?? As I said, I've never heard him claim he was a war hero? Why the comparison.....I spent a year in VN. I was a Cryptanalyst (ASA now Inscom). The base I was on (Phubai) was overrun 3x's (I was not there for any of them). But how did I know it wouldn't happen? I'm just saying you're trying to make a comparison that's irrelevant (mo)...

In my view, what Pete says about his service is totally appropriate, and his character as I see it doesn't need to be impugned by O'neill or anyone else....

Reactions: se7en and foundit66
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Yeah, well FCUK you and your commi POS sources (Mark Thompson) who disgraces our military for his own paycheck.

How in the HELL can you dis the guy who killed Bin Laden, just to protect Buttigeg, who only served in Afghanistan a few months. O'Neill was all over the dayum middle east. And has earned the right to tell a presidential candidate anything he wants.

Uh, the word is spelled FUCK and not FCUK.
Hell, we ALL have the right to tell a Presidential candidate anything we want, it's called the 1st Amendment.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2019
Here
Ok, and?? As I said, I've never heard him claim he was a war hero? Why the comparison.....I spent a year in VN. I was a Cryptanalyst (ASA now Inscom). The base I was on (Phubai) was overrun 3x's (I was not there for any of them). But how did I know it wouldn't happen? I'm just saying you're trying to make a comparison that's irrelevant (mo)...

In my view, what Pete says about his service is totally appropriate, and his character as I see it doesn't need to be impugned by O'neill or anyone else....
All of this O'Neill bashing has got me out of sorts with these people. There's no need to bash O'Neill. Not one bit. He's earned the right to tell any politician what he thinks. If he thinks Petey is bragging, or making himself out to be a hero, it's possible that he's heard more of his speeches than we have. Honestly, I've only heard 1. In one interview I watched, he didn't call himself a hero. But the things he did say, about being "worried" about the enemy and what "could" happen, is a far cry from being in the middle of the bullets and bombs, for years.
I think O'Neills point was "You didn't see shit, so don't act like you did."

You know how politician say something, without actually saying it.. Hell, I learned that from my kids when they were growing up. Wash two dishes and make out like they washed the whole sink full. They didn't like. They did wash "dishes." Two of them.