Nearly Every Mass Shooting Has This One Thing In Common, And It Isn’t Weapons

Feb 2006
California
Whenever gun crimes are perpetrated, liberals love to point the finger of blame at law-abiding gun owners, but a list of mass shooters from the past 20 years proves that they all had one thing in common – and it wasn’t the weapons used.Evidence shows that the common factor in nearly every mass shooting is that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been taking them at one point before committing their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. SSRI Stories is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs, according to the Liberty Crier.

The extensive list shows how psychotropic drugs are linked in every case of murder and suicide:

Mad World NewsNearly Every Mass Shooting Has This One Thing In Common, And It Isn't Weapons

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Whenever gun crimes are perpetrated, liberals love to point the finger of blame at law-abiding gun owners, but a list of mass shooters from the past 20 years proves that they all had one thing in common – and it wasn’t the weapons used.Evidence shows that the common factor in nearly every mass shooting is that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been taking them at one point before committing their crimes.

Multiple credible scientific studies going back more then a decade, as well as internal documents from certain pharmaceutical companies that suppressed the information show that SSRI drugs ( Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors ) have well known, but unreported side effects, including but not limited to suicide and other violent behavior. One need only Google relevant key words or phrases to see for themselves. SSRI Stories is one popular site that has documented over 4500 “ Mainstream Media “ reported cases from around the World of aberrant or violent behavior by those taking these powerful drugs, according to the Liberty Crier.

The extensive list shows how psychotropic drugs are linked in every case of murder and suicide:

Mad World NewsNearly Every Mass Shooting Has This One Thing In Common, And It Isn't Weapons

Look at the eyes.

Wigged out....

Sep 2014
London
If their eyebrows are too close together they did it for fun.

If their eyebrows are too far apart it was the voices in their heads.

PHACT!

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Did they commit these atrocities because they took the drugs, or were they taking the drugs because they were bat-shit crazy enough to commit these atrocities even with the drugs?

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
Did they commit these atrocities because they took the drugs, or were they taking the drugs because they were bat-shit crazy enough to commit these atrocities even with the drugs?
So...psychotropic drugs and a mentally deranged persona was a factor in these killings? Gee. I never would have guessed......:grin:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
OK, how many of you guys have taken anti-depressants, and if you have, which one?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
So...psychotropic drugs and a mentally deranged persona was a factor in these killings? Gee. I never would have guessed......:grin:
Which is the cause and which is the effect in each individual case?

Sep 2014
London
OK, how many of you guys have taken anti-depressants, and if you have, which one?
I was prescribed fluoxetine but never took it because the pharmacist warned me it would bollix my libido.
Didn't need it anyway. I wasn't ill, I was reacting normally to a personal disaster. Doctors. What the f**k do they know?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I was prescribed fluoxetine but never took it because the pharmacist warned me it would bollix my libido.
Didn't need it anyway. I wasn't ill, I was reacting normally to a personal disaster. Doctors. What the f**k do they know?
In a deep, divorce depression my doc gave me Effexor. It worked.

About Day 23, I realized that not only didn't I feel the pain of the divorce, I didn't feel pain over anything. Everything was OK, not great or good, OK.

I quit that day. For months I withdrew, sudden "off-on" "blinks" being the worst symptom. The doc said I should have withdrawn gradually, and, AND that some people can't get off of it, having to take small doses to avoid the blinks.

Jesus, can you believe that? Hooked for life.

Anyway, they went away. The memory of a painless world in which everything is OK is still sharp.

Everything's not OK. Any drug that makes everything OK is a very dangerous drug.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
In a deep, divorce depression my doc gave me Effexor. It worked.

About Day 23, I realized that not only didn't I feel the pain of the divorce, I didn't feel pain over anything. Everything was OK, not great or good, OK.

I quit that day. For months I withdrew, sudden "off-on" "blinks" being the worst symptom. The doc said I should have withdrawn gradually, and, AND that some people can't get off of it, having to take small doses to avoid the blinks.

Jesus, can you believe that? Hooked for life.

Anyway, they went away. The memory of a painless world in which everything is OK is still sharp.

Everything's not OK. Any drug that makes everything OK is a very dangerous drug.
I understand what you are saying, my question all a long do the drugs cause act violently , or is it because the people that are taking these drugs more prone to violent acts, or suicides already?

When my Daughter was going through her divorce, Lexapro for a short time,

Last edited: