Netanyahu facing coup attempt in Israel synchronized with Trump impeachment coup

Feb 2006
California
We know who the beast is! We can stop him! He's been trying to take U.S over!

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and “turn the US against us. “Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America.”

Obama is smart!

A newly released video of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could add some additional strain to the sometimes tense relationship between him and President Obama.

In the video, which is from 2001, Netanyahu — who reportedly did not know his speech was being recorded — speaks frankly in Hebrew about relations with the Clinton White House and the peace process.

1575221111868.png

1575221383356.png

1575221443136.png

1575222436681.png

1575221620625.png
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) and United State Governor George W. Bush of Texas, son of former President George Bush, clink glasses as they toast to "Peace" during a dinner hosted by Netanyahu and attended by four Republican governors November 30. Bush and the other governors are in israel on a "private visit" but the governor who is touted as a favorite for the U.S. Republican presidential nomination Bush could be trying to bolster his foreign affairs credentials with the Israeli visit. ...

Whoever won.....

1575222541470.png

Reactions: The Mustard King
Nov 2019
Upstate NY
We know who the beast is! We can stop him! He's been trying to take U.S over!

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and “turn the US against us. “Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America.”

Obama is smart!

A newly released video of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could add some additional strain to the sometimes tense relationship between him and President Obama.

In the video, which is from 2001, Netanyahu — who reportedly did not know his speech was being recorded — speaks frankly in Hebrew about relations with the Clinton White House and the peace process.

View attachment 6310

View attachment 6311

View attachment 6312

View attachment 6315

View attachment 6313
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (R) and United State Governor George W. Bush of Texas, son of former President George Bush, clink glasses as they toast to "Peace" during a dinner hosted by Netanyahu and attended by four Republican governors November 30. Bush and the other governors are in israel on a "private visit" but the governor who is touted as a favorite for the U.S. Republican presidential nomination Bush could be trying to bolster his foreign affairs credentials with the Israeli visit. ...

Whoever won.....

View attachment 6316

Feb 2006
California
Wait just one minute...

Do you dispute the sovereignty of Israel?
Phuck netanyahu and trumpf! Israel does not have sovereignty over the United States!

Netanyahu told ministers that Trump probably won't act against Iran until US elections in 2020

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to take serious action against Iran for at least the next year, according to a report Thursday.

1575236208996.png
One of Satan’s clever deceptions was this 6 pointed star in which today many today honour and call “the Star of David”.

http://www.yahweh.house/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/SOD.jpg
Revelation 2:9 – I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 – Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

People are now coming into the knowledge and awareness that people who follow the “Star of David”, they don’t worship in Synagogues, they worship in churches. So this is talking about the Jewish people who came into the land of Israel in 1948 and begin to impose as the real Jews. So knowing they are the synagogue of Satan, then what our people should consider is, if that be so, then wouldn’t their symbols represent Satan in some form or another?

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
Phuck netanyahu and trumpf! Israel does not have sovereignty over the United States!

Netanyahu told ministers that Trump probably won't act against Iran until US elections in 2020

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to take serious action against Iran for at least the next year, according to a report Thursday.

View attachment 6327
One of Satan’s clever deceptions was this 6 pointed star in which today many today honour and call “the Star of David”.

http://www.yahweh.house/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/SOD.jpg
Revelation 2:9 – I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 – Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

People are now coming into the knowledge and awareness that people who follow the “Star of David”, they don’t worship in Synagogues, they worship in churches. So this is talking about the Jewish people who came into the land of Israel in 1948 and begin to impose as the real Jews. So knowing they are the synagogue of Satan, then what our people should consider is, if that be so, then wouldn’t their symbols represent Satan in some form or another?
You fool you are believing a grand delusion thats going to end with you in hell. Wake up dude!