Never obey

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Mr. Bill is tax and spend to feather his own pocket.
i come from a wealthy family and a morally superior culture, where we were from it was expected if you had wealth you wer eobliged to share in some respesible way and help and guide nobless noblige.. again i come from an affluent family

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
bill sands

This is where our family status growing up

one of my staples for lunch was Ketchup and mayonnaise sandwiches.

A good wife and Dave Ramsey got me by.. I saved 1/2 my earnings from farm work to pay for my college. (we had aprofessional day in 7th grade diane that worked at Smith Kline reference laboratories spoke that was when I decided I wanted to go into medical technology.) worked for that goal..

Find a profession you love you will never work a day in your life.

Dave Ramsey taught My wife and I how to handle money and time. and how to use that freedom to better help others.

Last edited:
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
bill sands

This is where our family status growing up

one of my staples for lunch was Ketchup and mayonnaise sandwiches.

A good wife and Dave Ramsey got me by.. I saved 1/2 my earnings from farm work to pay for my college. (we had aprofessional day in 7th grade diane that worked at Smith Kline reference laboratories spoke that was when I decided I wanted to go into medical technology.) worked for that goal..

Find a profession you love you will never work a day in your life.

Dave Ramsey taught My wife and I how to handle money and time. and how to use that freedom to better help others.
my father worked in a steel mill and went to college on the gi bill and end up runnning a buiness technology company i was lucky for no good reason
i guess they call it liberal guilt syndrome i realized i had it better than 99.9% of the popuation i kinda developed the idea that life was a crap shoot and most people that were well of wer ejust born that way
my dad was born rather poor and i respect that he had kick and shove his way up a heirarchy but he was also honest and smart and a hard worker
life is a crap shoot and even those that work hard get breaks others dont Getting rich is largely about luck – shame the wealthy don't want to hear it

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
i come from a wealthy family and a morally superior culture, where we were from it was expected if you had wealth you wer eobliged to share in some respesible way and help and guide nobless noblige.. again i come from an affluent family
Sure thing man, sure thing.

Reactions: xMathFanx