Never obey

Dec 2017
USA
i come from a wealthy family and a morally superior culture, where we were from it was expected if you had wealth you wer eobliged to share in some respesible way and help and guide nobless noblige.. again i come from an affluent family
@bill sands

Nobody is stopping any community from voluntarily formulating their own additional tax plan, pooling the money together for agreed upon uses, and then distributing accordingly. Nobody does it voluntarily, even those (such as yourself) who argue for it to be mandated not just locally, but federally.

Then, your plan is to revolt against the government to give them greatly enhanced power that will force you to do things you independently opt out from under free conditions. That is, you desire to be coerced--there is a term for that; sadomasochism.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
@bill sands

Nobody is stopping any community from voluntarily formulating their own additional tax plan, pooling the money together for agreed upon uses, and then distributing accordingly. Nobody does it voluntarily, even those (such as yourself) who argue for it to be mandated not just locally, but federally.

Then, your plan is to revolt against the government to give them greatly enhanced power that will force you to do things you independently opt out from under free conditions. That is, you desire to be coerced--there is a term for that; sadomasochism.
that sort of flipancy is why you are not taken seriousy that isnt how taxation works

Dec 2017
USA
that sort of flipancy is why you are not taken seriousy that isnt how taxation works
@bill sands

Flippant:

adjective

frivolously disrespectful, shallow, or lacking in seriousness; characterized by levity:

Your word choice is non-nonsensical, in this context.

Also, I am taken seriously, both online/e-world and 'real life', due to the maintenance of (and/or striving toward higher) standards which are scarce in an era of mass subversion & degeneracy.