Never Trust the Police

May 2018
Chicago
This is indeed awful. Do you have a link to the case? Names of the victims involved? I couldn't find any information or news articles at YouTube. I'd like to research this further. It was indeed frightening. Can you tell us who the victims were? There's no context here, just a video.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Michigan
No one should be allowed to be a police officer who wants the job. That alone is a sign of mental illness.

May 2018
Chicago
Do you have a link to the case you presented in your OP or not? I would like to know the circumstances surrounding it.

If not, I'll be happy to bring up Laquan McDonald, since we do know the circumstances in that case.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Do you have a link to the case you presented in your OP or not? I would like to know the circumstances surrounding it.

If not, I'll be happy to bring up Laquan McDonald, since we do know the circumstances in that case.
Another horrible case, where police and politicians colluded to lie and hide the facts, but so far only one policeman has been indicted. When the indictments get to Mayor Emanuel maybe we will be making propgress.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Michigan
This is indeed awful. Do you have a link to the case? Names of the victims involved? I couldn't find any information or news articles at YouTube. I'd like to research this further. It was indeed frightening. Can you tell us who the victims were? There's no context here, just a video.
Last item on the city agenda , lawsuit settled for undisclosed amount

Beaumont City Council

Nov 2012
Michigan
Wheat
Wheatcroft is the name of the main victim. Matthew Schneider the criminal thug cop who tortured this man.

Abuse of Force: Bodycam video shows man tased 11 times

Nov 2012
Michigan
If I did this to a cop it would be a felony arrest and at least two years in prison. The cop gets 30 days off.

I don’t get it.