Never Trust the Police

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
[/QUOTE]
No one should be allowed to be a police officer who wants the job. That alone is a sign of mental illness.

Ruling-Class Snobbery Against Blue-Collar Cops

She mouthed off against the LEO. Can you imagine me writing to a Moderator, "You remember what that other post is. You're a Moderator. You have a very good memory. [Why are you pretending ignorance, you lying POS?]"

I'd get banned, which is the embee equivalent of being Tased.

Nov 2012
Michigan

She mouthed off against the LEO. Can you imagine me writing to a Moderator, "You remember what that other post is. You're a Moderator. You have a very good memory. [Why are you pretending ignorance, you lying POS?]"

I'd get banned, which is the embee equivalent of being Tased.[/QUOTE]
The us Supreme Court says mouthing off to a cop is protected speech. Cops are supposed to enforce laws, not their feelings.

Nov 2012
Michigan

I'd get banned, which is the embee equivalent of being Tased.[/QUOTE]

Mouthing off to a cop is protected under the first amendment according to the US Supreme Court. Cops are supposed to enforce law, not their own feelings.