New polls: Support for impeaching Trump higher than opposition for the first time!

Apr 2019
America
yes.

I know a thing or two about polling.

you are a troll though, and I'm a little bit tired of pandering to trolls at the moment, so...
Not enough to tell me what that poll's methodology was.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
NYC
I find it fascinating some people think impeachment is a popularity contest. I do wonder though is the goal the truth or impeachment for impeachment's sake?

Reactions: LTP
Jul 2019
Georgia
I find it fascinating some people think impeachment is a popularity contest. I do wonder though is the goal the truth or impeachment for impeachment's sake?
It's not. However the more popular it is among Americans, the better chance it has of succeeding. Senators and Reps are watching these polls very closely, especially in their own districts/states.

Reactions: Athena
Sep 2019
NYC
It's not. However the more popular it is among Americans, the better chance it has of succeeding. Senators and Reps are watching these polls very closely, especially in their own districts/states.

not at all, the dems have lit the fuse, they cannot extinguish it, he will be impeached which will almost guarantee his re-election. as I said, trumps going to be re-elected and it will be your tribes fault.

LTP

Mar 2018
Grayson
58% of Americans aren't patriots huh?
(according to you anyway)
(and that number will probably grow)
I'm not taking sides, but the fact is the majority of Americans do not understand the Constitution and are opposed to it. So, regardless of the percentage, if you oppose the principles contained in the Constitution, you are not a patriot.

Feb 2014
Oregon
Isn't it a little early to decide if Trump should be impeached or not? The facts are not in. That means a decision can not be based on facts, but only emotion. Behaving like this is like a runaway train that is very hard to stop. This is not how a democracy should work, it should not be driven by people's emotions.