New Zealand Accomplishes in One Week What U.S. Can't Accomplish in Forty Years.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I'm sorry, I had assumed that NZ legislators were people.
What exctly are you bitchung and whunuing about...EXACTLY?

Yeah, nice try at backpedaling. Well, not really.

the people noun (1)
Definition of the people
: the ordinary people in a country who do not have special power or privileges

Now run along. Back to posting boring phrases and emojis.

Btw if you are curious about bitchute i statred a thread on it.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Yeah, nice try at backpedaling. Well, not really.

the people noun (1)
Definition of the people
: the ordinary people in a country who do not have special power or privileges

Now run along. Back to posting boring phrases and emojis.

Btw if you are curious about bitchute i statred a thread on it.
Well, I am not an expert in the laws of New Zealand.
If you just so happen to be such an expert show me where "the ordinary people of new Zealand" are required to give their specific consent to this specific act.

Why do you people try that authoritarian, snotty bullshit? You KNOW damn good and well that I will "run along" if and when it please me to do so.
You KNOW that, and yet you STILL try that shit. Isn't doing the same thing over and over yet expected different results a sign of mental instability?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, I am not an expert in the laws of New Zealand.
If you just so happen to be such an expert show me where "the ordinary people of new Zealand" are required to give their specific consent to this specific act.

Why do you people try that authoritarian, snotty bullshit? You KNOW damn good and well that I will "run along" if and when it please me to do so.
You KNOW that, and yet you STILL try that shit. Isn't doing the same thing over and over yet expected different results a sign of mental instability?

Naw, i didn't think you would run along. I was just providing you w/ a larger shovel to shovel your shit w/ i was fully aware that you would not back up your claim as i don't think that you ever do.

Thanks for doing your monkey dance for me.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
How many lives could have been saved in America in the past 20 years? Even more tragically, how many children's lives could have been saved? And how many more children's lives could have been kept from having memories of sitting next to their slaughtered schoolmates and friends?
Far less than would have been saved by banning private auto transportation and providing better mental health care.

Your thread is an apples-to-oranges comparison. Aside from the glaring omission of the US Constitution, the PM of New Zealand governs a state the size of Texas with a population 1/5 the size of the Texas population and about 2% of the total US population. In fact, the New Zealand population is only about 2/3s the size of NYC.

Avoiding discussing these issues and trying to install a one-size-fits-all authoritarian regime is one reason why so many Americans don't trust the far Left.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Can you prove that more strict gun laws would not save lives?
Sorry, but it's up to those seeking to reduce the freedom of others to prove new laws would be more beneficial.

If I wanted to ban cars, it would be up to me, not you, to prove that the cost and loss of personal freedom would be worth it.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
What a crock of rhetorical b.s.

I can give you at least 25 GOOD reasons that citizens should have private transportation ... and not 'because it's fun.'

I seriously doubt you could do the same with assault weapons.