News: Many Non muslims Slaughtered Recently, Main Stream Silent

Mar 2019
Hamilton On. Ca
Included is a 7 and 1/2 minute Paul Joseph Watson video on the subject and what I see he is missing

The key lies right here in what I have been sharing for years now, I'm obviously not lying when I state 3 facts.

1. Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam.

2. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable.

3. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere muslim populations begin to rise in modern day.

I never once claimed that all muslims physically commit the violence.

Now look at this Trojan horse "islam" wher all muslims play their part

The muslims who do not actually commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims are the horse itself and inside the horse are those who commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims. You got to see it as a whole and how it is being used to understand what is really going on here. Again all muslims ar loyal to islam so you think long and hard about that. Perhaps this will give muslims something to think about as well as they knowingly or obliviously support such disgusting behavior. I certainly hope so.

Having seen Pauls video, I do not think he actually understands that yet.

The Trojan horse that keeps the door open for this Trojan horse is called freedom of religion, like a matryoshka doll.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Mar 2019
Hamilton On. Ca
Agreed, but the RWNJs will continue to use whataboutism to foment hatred against Muslims. The OP laced with such hate and fear-mongering.
I don't hate anyone or anything but because you obviously have no validity in contesting what the facts I share prove you try and make your lies the issue

0 leftist tactics.jpg

Jun 2013
USA TN
Agreed, but the RWNJs will continue to use whataboutism to foment hatred against Muslims. The OP laced with such hate and fear-mongering.
so, you'd rather not know when muslims kill non-muslims? just stick your head in the sand? muslims bring the hatred upon themselves by their barbaric acts!!

Apr 2014
Heart of America
so, you'd rather not know when muslims kill non-muslims? just stick your head in the sand? muslims bring the hatred upon themselves by their barbaric acts!!
No. Why do you think that? Straw man argument?

No, in fact, I'm guessing I've been involved with this issue a lot longer than you have.

Some Muslims, yes. The fucking nutjobs. This is why I have little sympathy for Palestinians in Gaza. Not all Muslims, over 95% of them like some RWNJs want to assert.

Jun 2013
USA TN
No. Why do you think that? Straw man argument?

No, in fact, I'm guessing I've been involved with this issue a lot longer than you have.

Some Muslims, yes. The fucking nutjobs. This is why I have little sympathy for Palestinians in Gaza. Not all Muslims, over 95% of them like some RWNJs want to assert.

well, we agree on something (palestinians). the danger with muslims is that it's hard to know which ones are the real psychos. after all, the koran tells them it's perfectly ok to lie to non-muslims. makes it hard to trust any of them...

Apr 2014
Heart of America
well, we agree on something (palestinians). the danger with muslims is that it's hard to know which ones are the real psychos. after all, the koran tells them it's perfectly ok to lie to non-muslims. makes it hard to trust any of them...
Women have that same problem every time they go on a blind date. Still, it's not a reason for them to treat every man like a criminal. I do not know what country you are from or grew up, but in the US we practice "Innocent until proven guilty". You should try it.