NH Results ...

Dec 2018
New England
With about 50% of precincts reporting as I type this, it's shaping up to be a good night for Sanders and Mayor Pete, as the polls have been predicting. It's looking like a fantastic night for Klobuchar as she was likely facing the end of her run with a poor showing in NH; she's running a very respectable third.

On the flip side, this looks like very bad news for Biden and quite possibly a fatal blow to Warren. Losing badly to two mid-westerners in her neighboring New England state is not a good look.

One other encouraging note. While it's only one state, if you look at the aggregate total for the moderate candidates vs the total for the nitwit-I'll-give-you-free-stuff wing of the party, for the first time in a while it seems like there moderates are pulling the majority. A good sign, IMO.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Sep 2019
Here
With about 50% of precincts reporting as I type this, it's shaping up to be a good night for Sanders and Mayor Pete, as the polls have been predicting. It's looking like a fantastic night for Klobuchar as she was likely facing the end of her run with a poor showing in NH; she's running a very respectable third.

On the flip side, this looks like very bad news for Biden and quite possibly a fatal blow to Warren. Losing badly to two mid-westerners in her neighboring New England state is not a good look.

One other encouraging note. While it's only one state, if you look at the aggregate total for the moderate candidates vs the total for the nitwit-I'll-give-you-free-stuff wing of the party, for the first time in a while it seems like there moderates are pulling the majority. A good sign, IMO.
LOL.. The "free stuff" king is sitting on his thrown at the moment.

Gabbard had a HUGE ground game in NH, skipping Iowa all together, and steyer is beating her?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe are having a race to the bottom. Mayor Pete and Commie Bernie are only 2% apart now. Amy is surging at the end to in third. Refreshing to see two of the three are the more coherent candidates but the loony is in the lead. Not what the drive by media thought is it.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
It looks like a 4 way race now, Sanders, Buttigieg, Klobuchar and Bloomberg.

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe are having a race to the bottom. Mayor Pete and Commie Bernie are only 2% apart now. Amy is surging at the end to in third. Refreshing to see two of the three are the more coherent candidates but the loony is in the lead. Not what the drive by media thought is it.
Bernie is just too far to the left for my taste, same for Warren. I can support Mayor Pete or Klobucher quite happoly.
But Trump has GOT to go.

Jul 2018
Earth
Bernie is just too far to the left for my taste, same for Warren. I can support Mayor Pete or Klobucher quite happoly.
But Trump has GOT to go.
I doubt if Tennessee will flip to the Dems this year. trump slaughtered Hillary there in 2016, 60.7% to 34.7%.

Your vote won't count unless you can get about 1,240,000 other voters to join you there to vote for the Dem candidate.

Reactions: YoursTruly