NH Results ...

Sep 2019
Here
No she isn't. You might like her but most registered Democrat's don't.
Because most registered democrats still believe the "russian asset" BS the news, DNC and Hitlery was spreading about her. I have lib friends who still claim she's one. Had one last night tell me that "Tulsi is code for Trump." Seriously.

Sep 2019
Here
yeah without a real knockout early on, this will be a real fight. Amy wasnt supposed to survive her finish in IA, and she did well. Pete is still doing well. Warren is still very much alive and strong in Super Tuesday states. Bernie will continue to do well but is getting like half the support he did in 16. Biden is still around, and Bloomberg will eventually have to start debating and not hiding behind his ad campaign.
His ads......... Every friggin commercial. TV, Youtube and others. I'm already sick of seeing him.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
His ads......... Every friggin commercial. TV, Youtube and others. I'm already sick of seeing him.
its all on him. he has already spent what like $600mil of his own money on the ads and some staff, and he isnt even in a position to get any delegates on Super Tuesday.

some people just have too much money they can flush it all away i guess

shrug

Jul 2019
Georgia
There was only 1 important result last night.... Turnout in NH was at or above 2008 levels. That's VERY encouraging if it continues.
that is great news.
and definitely the most important thing

turnout will determine the election in November

Reactions: Clara007 and cwII
Dec 2018
New England
the ignorance about how this works is almost adorable.....

because of Super Tuesday on March 3, its still a 3 way dance and EW is still very much in it. Pete and Amy need a lot of help.

anyway, enjoy the opinion vomiting game :vomit: :lol: :rolleyes:
We perhaps have DTT's first intellectual bulimic.

Dec 2018
New England
look at the two states involved. two unimportant, small, almost all white states. not very representative of the democratic party, or the country. anybody who is trying to read a trend from these two states are similar to pro football analysts who claim they know who will be in the Super Bowl after the first two games of the season.

new hampshire has 1.3 million people, total. it is 93% white. about 3% black. it is probably as relevant to the demographics of the democratic party and the voting electorate as Sweden.
Since 1976, every candidate who went on to win his/her party's nomination won either Iowa or NH save one, Bill Clinton. If history is a guide, these first two contests matter. If partisanship is one's guide, less so.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
Since 1976, every candidate who went on to win his/her party's nomination won either Iowa or NH save one, Bill Clinton. If history is a guide, these first two contests matter. If partisanship is one's guide, less so.
Agree. It's the momentum setter if nothing else.