NKY chickenpox ruling: Unvaccinated student’s request to go back to school denied

Mar 2019
Texas
The chickenpox vaccine was developed decades ago using a cell line from a legally aborted fetus. Marshall said scientists originally used the cell line for cancer research, and argues against relying on religious concerns to avoid getting immunized.
wlwt.com

Also chickenpox may reduce brain cancer risk and trials have shown that measles active virus cures cancer. There is also talk of chicken pox virus curing cancer.

baylor

Anyhow seems that the vaxxer crowd is taking this mess to the extreme limits by way of fear mongering. The kicker here is that people with the vaccine are getting and spreading the virus but only unvaxxed kids are being singled out for a supposed risk.

Also is the only way to vaccinate kids is with aborted fetus? All hail the great and powerful science.

Fyi pepsi cola used the same fetal method to come up with their new flavor a few years back.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
wlwt.com

Also chickenpox may reduce brain cancer risk and trials have shown that measles active virus cures cancer. There is also talk of chicken pox virus curing cancer.

baylor

Anyhow seems that the vaxxer crowd is taking this mess to the extreme limits by way of fear mongering. The kicker here is that people with the vaccine are getting and spreading the virus but only unvaxxed kids are being singled out for a supposed risk.

Also is the only way to vaccinate kids is with aborted fetus? All hail the great and powerful science.

Fyi pepsi cola used the same fetal method to come up with their new flavor a few years back.
Really, Pepsi Cola is flavored with aborted fetuses....

Make mine Moxie....

Mar 2019
Texas
Mar 2019
Texas
This is a good project for you. How would you rate the accuracy of the site from which you got that information and how would you verify it?
It was a random site and i was involved in the research on the subject when it took place.

It happened. As i said it was only used in the creation of the flavor not actually in the flavoring.

I know nothing about that site in particular.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
It was a random site and i was involved in the research on the subject when it took place.

It happened. As i said it was only used in the creation of the flavor not actually in the flavoring.

I know nothing about that site in particular.
I am highly suspicious, and you should be as well about the underlying bias of the site and the scientific accuracy of the claim.
Critical reading is important. Look into the site for inherent bias (sounds like a wacko pro-life site) and try to verify the claim at a more scientifically reputable source (pubmed, plos, nature, scientific american, etc.) Odds are some fact check has looked at this claim as well.
This is a very basic skill for understanding propaganda and falsehoods.

Repeating lies tends to make them into urban legends.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I am highly suspicious, and you should be as well about the underlying bias of the site and the scientific accuracy of the claim.
Critical reading is important. Look into the site for inherent bias (sounds like a wacko pro-life site) and try to verify the claim at a more scientifically reputable source (pubmed, plos, nature, scientific american, etc.) Odds are some fact check has looked at this claim as well.

Feel free to research and disprove it. I doubt you will be able to. Though it sounds more sinister than it is.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Feel free to research and disprove it. I doubt you will be able to. Though it sounds more sinister than it is.
In the time it took you to write that response you could have learned something.
30 seconds on Google is not to much to dispel another RW myth but then, what would extremists have if they did not have myth?
Troglodytes do not do well in the sunlight of science and skepticism, so I leave you to your undisturbed but self-serving opinion.

Last edited:
Mar 2019
Texas

I am telling you that i went through that process along with the rest of the country and it was found to be true claim. People were saying pepsi is made with fetus in it. The fact checkers came out and found that it was a lie but the creation of the flavoring was made by using a few cells from a fetus but after they got the flavor correct they just synthesized it using non fetal products.

It is the same story as the chicken pox vaccine. Fetal tissue was used in the creation but it is not in the product. This is actually a common process.

The lifesite article was chosen simply cause it was first in google results. I have no idea about other stories there or their credibility.

I do wonder if you have ever heard that the measles vaccine is being used at the mayo clinic and other well respected hospitols to cure cancer and the results have been great?

If you are wondering about that story i have vetted it also. Vice also done an indepth show on the process and they inject patients with a thousand doses of the virus and in one case a man lost 8lbs of weight in a matter of two days and they said it was all tumor weight.

The cure for cancer has always been around and we decided it was a problem and created a vaccine for it. cause human smart

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
In the time it took you to write that response you could have learned something.
30 seconds on Google is not to much to dispel another RW myth but then, what would extremists have if they did not have myth?
Troglodytes do not do well in the sunlight of science and skepticism, so I leave you to your undisturbed but self-serving opinion.

So you couldn't disprove it so you tossed up a word salad.

Good job