NKY chickenpox ruling: Unvaccinated student’s request to go back to school denied

Mar 2019
Texas
Can't deal with something that's false.

Can you read man? Cause I've posted this article 3 times and you still don't acknowledge it.
FACT CHECK: Were Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies in Flavor Additives?
That was refuted in a post to biff.

Look at the wording. They are fact checking the claim that flavor additives have fetal cells in them. That is false and the flavor additives do not have fetal cells in them.

The flavor additives WERE CREATED using fetal cells.

That is in the article you posted and you should read it and try to understand that words mean things.

Feb 2019
nunya
That was refuted in a post to biff.

Look at the wording. They are fact checking the claim that flavor additives have fetal cells in them. That is false and the flavor additives do not have fetal cells in them.

The flavor additives WERE CREATED using fetal cells.

That is in the article you posted and you should read it and try to understand that words mean things.
Show me literally ANY evidence for that.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Show me literally ANY evidence for that.
No chance that will happen. The evidence does not exist, except in DED's head. He does not understand cell culture or science in general.
He is driven by his bias, unfortunately. It is an exercise in futility. He prefers to dance around the discussion than to actually just provide a rigorous and persuasive argument. He does not seem to understand "scientific" citations and believes, apparently, that anything on an anti-abortion website is unquestionably true.

Feb 2019
nunya
Try reading the article from the fact checker site that you posted. It lays it all out. Or you could read the entire thread.
"It’s important to note here that — whatever one might think of fetal stem cell research in general, and regardless of whether or not Senomyx uses HEK 293-derived cells in its development efforts — neither Pepsi nor any other U.S. food company is manufacturing or selling any consumable products “that are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies that were murdered through abortion.”
the biotechnology company Senomyx was developing a new line of flavor additives made from the cells of kidneys from aborted fetuses. These were never put in any of the actual products pepsi used.

Mar 2019
Texas
"It’s important to note here that — whatever one might think of fetal stem cell research in general, and regardless of whether or not Senomyx uses HEK 293-derived cells in its development efforts — neither Pepsi nor any other U.S. food company is manufacturing or selling any consumable products “that are actually made using the cell tissue of unborn babies that were murdered through abortion.”
the biotechnology company Senomyx was developing a new line of flavor additives made from the cells of kidneys from aborted fetuses. These were never put in any of the actual products pepsi used.
Now we are on the same level. Now you see why in the op i said CREATED WITH and not made with.

Mar 2019
Texas
If you actually read the bottom, you would notice that I said that they were never used in ANY pepsi products nor were they considering it.
The claim was never about something you said. The claim is that you thought i said pepsi used fetal cells in their products. I never said that.

Bottom line is that pepsi used fetal cells in their creation of the current flavoring.

You are just wasting our time at this point.