NKY chickenpox ruling: Unvaccinated student’s request to go back to school denied

Feb 2019
nunya
The claim was never about something you said. The claim is that you thought i said pepsi used fetal cells in their products. I never said that.

Bottom line is that pepsi used fetal cells in their creation of the current flavoring.

You are just wasting our time at this point.
you are wasting your brain cells harboring such a stupid opinion. Facing real facts, you result to hysteria.

Feb 2019
nunya
LOL
What is the fact you think you presented?

Where is the hysteria?

Hyperbole much?
Hysteria is present in the fact that you still believe such a baseless claim. There is no evidence for what you said neither in my article or in any of the non existent sources you provided.

Mar 2019
Texas
Hysteria is present in the fact that you still believe such a baseless claim. There is no evidence for what you said neither in my article or in any of the non existent sources you provided.
Yes it is in there but you choose to ignore the facts. We know the method used to create the flavoring.

Feb 2019
nunya
Yes it is in there but you choose to ignore the facts. We know the method used to create the flavoring.
Facts? What facts? You haven't provided ANY facts. The article I provided says your wrong, the original source for this says your wrong. And everyone in this thread doesn't believe you.

Setting the record straight!

heres a quote from this article.

"Now, despite the fact that we emphasized the HEK-293 was only used to test the products and was not actually in the flavorings, some websites put out wildly dramatic headlined stories that people were consuming dead babies! Worse, they tried to quote Children of God for Life out of context and used absolutely false information!"

Mar 2019
Texas
Facts? What facts? You haven't provided ANY facts. The article I provided says your wrong, the original source for this says your wrong. And everyone in this thread doesn't believe you.

Setting the record straight!

heres a quote from this article.

"Now, despite the fact that we emphasized the HEK-293 was only used to test the products and was not actually in the flavorings, some websites put out wildly dramatic headlined stories that people were consuming dead babies! Worse, they tried to quote Children of God for Life out of context and used absolutely false information!"
AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME!

Pepsi does not use fetal cells in their products.

Pepsi used the cells in the creation of their flavorings.

Feb 2019
nunya
AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME!

Pepsi does not use fetal cells in their products.

Pepsi used the cells in the creation of their flavorings.
But they didn't though. did you read the quote? I'll say it again (the important part)

"Now, despite the fact that we emphasized the HEK-293 was only used to test the products and was not actually in the flavorings, some websites put out wildly dramatic headlined stories that people were consuming dead babies!"

Mar 2019
Texas
But they didn't though. did you read the quote? I'll say it again (the important part)

"Now, despite the fact that we emphasized the HEK-293 was only used to test the products and was not actually in the flavorings, some websites put out wildly dramatic headlined stories that people were consuming dead babies!"
TESTING THE FLAVORING IS PART OF THE CREATION PROCESS!

Mar 2019
Texas
You need to understand that when they say testing the products they are creating the flavorings using the cell method then they replicate the flavor with out the cells.