No Empathy? The GOP MAY BE FOR YOU!!!

May 2018
USA
Republicans have no time for things that don't affect them. James Brady: vehemently against gun control until he got shot in the head and then, only after being personally affected, sees how important gun control laws are. Ronald Reagan: opposed medical research subsidies (tax cuts for the rich are so much more important!!). Fast FWD a few years and Reagan has advanced Alzheimers and he and his creepy Skeletor wife start demanding spending on (SPECIFICALLY) Alzheimer's Research. Again, no empathy for others, only after being personally affected is there a change in heart. Republicans are profoundly greedy, selfish individuals. Contrast that with a guy like Gregory Peck (an acting contemporary of Reagan's) who gave his time freely to the American Heart Association for decades, gave his money to them freely, and didn't personally suffer from heart disease. Wonder what party he belonged to? Oh yeah, democratic.

Here's a post-Republican. As soon as he had a stroke, oh my, he saw the importance of healthcare. But only after the stroke. At least he finally saw the foolishness of his thinking, but his selfishness remains on everything else, I bet.

Reactions: BitterPill
Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Yup, they prove it all the time in their arguments. They have no empathy. I don't think they can even comprehend empathy. YOu see that when they like to claim liberals "want stuff for free." They just can't fathom people fighting not for themselves but for others. Most liberals won't get anything free, or get the direct benefits of things they fight for, but its for others.

That's why I think conservatives are not good people

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2015
Arizona
Republicans have no time for things that don't affect them. James Brady: vehemently against gun control until he got shot in the head and then, only after being personally affected, sees how important gun control laws are. Ronald Reagan: opposed medical research subsidies (tax cuts for the rich are so much more important!!). Fast FWD a few years and Reagan has advanced Alzheimers and he and his creepy Skeletor wife start demanding spending on (SPECIFICALLY) Alzheimer's Research. Again, no empathy for others, only after being personally affected is there a change in heart. Republicans are profoundly greedy, selfish individuals. Contrast that with a guy like Gregory Peck (an acting contemporary of Reagan's) who gave his time freely to the American Heart Association for decades, gave his money to them freely, and didn't personally suffer from heart disease. Wonder what party he belonged to? Oh yeah, democratic.

Here's a post-Republican. As soon as he had a stroke, oh my, he saw the importance of healthcare. But only after the stroke. At least he finally saw the foolishness of his thinking, but his selfishness remains on everything else, I bet.

Lack of empathy is considered a "DISORDER". It can be found in narcissists and sociopaths--to varying degrees. When we suffer from it we're unable to step outside ourselves and tune in to what other people experience, especially those who feel, think, and believe differently from us.
Some consider empathy a weakness. In that case, we/they default to blame for what they/we consider to be irresponsible behavior, backward-thinking, poor decision making. They/we generalize, stereotype and typecast others.
There's a certain amount of conceit involved and lots of unsolicited advice offered up.
Most people who have it......won't admit it.
Just wait for the comments. LOL

Reactions: GluteusMaximus

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Lack of empathy is considered a "DISORDER". It can be found in narcissists and sociopaths--to varying degrees. When we suffer from it we're unable to step outside ourselves and tune in to what other people experience, especially those who feel, think, and believe differently from us.
Some consider empathy a weakness. In that case, we/they default to blame for what they/we consider to be irresponsible behavior, backward-thinking, poor decision making. They/we generalize, stereotype and typecast others.
There's a certain amount of conceit involved and lots of unsolicited advice offered up.
Most people who have it......won't admit it.
Just wait for the comments. LOL
Lack of empathy is considered a "DISORDER". It can be found in narcissists and sociopaths ...

So Dotard has a double dose of lack of empathy?