NO FDA IS AWESOME!

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
It has been many months since I have had quality European food. Luckily enough, I by chance, found this authentic Euro-deli with bistro right in my new neighborhood! It is a family run business and cash only, like most places in Japan and they buy directly from the butcher adjacent to them, which is also family-run. I and plan to go there a few times a week for lunch. All the food is made in house and there is no silly pasteurization and El Iberico is available too!

It is silly that people think you have to match wine to food. That is for idiots. People who know, drink whatever they fucking want and don't care. I am washing this all down with a bottle of Spätlese (Rhine). If you have never had unpasteurized cheese or freshly made pâté then I really hope you never do, for it is impossible to get enough of it.

Feb 2020
Houston
Dammit!

I thought from the title, you had news that the U.S. FDA had suspended its tyranny for the duration of the Endless Panic.

Glad you're in a good place.

Jun 2018
Toronto
There is no such thing as european food. Southern and northern cuisine are light years from each other.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Maybe there isn't for you. Northern is limited and boring. That is why Northerners go south for vacation and Southerners stay home. anyways, good is good.