No more middle eastern immigrants!

Aug 2016
Sweden
True story with smaller migrants. But in America it's vice versa last 30 years.

:mrgreen:

Mar 2016
Adelaide. South Australia.
They expect everything for free. That's why there final destination is Germany or The UK. In the UK they get free housing and unemployment benefits. There not migrants, there shopping for the countries that offer the best benefits. 99 % of them arrive in Italy or Greece, then move on, looking for more free stuff.

Mar 2016
Germany has fcked its self. Germany is 1 tenth the size of Australia, but they have let in 1.6 muslims in the last 18 months.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2016
I know a few prostitutes. And there worst clients are Arabs. They say they stink.

Sep 2016
Oregon
We are constantly told how we don't have enough money for schools, all infrastructure etc. Why do we need any immigration, especially from the ME? We have citizens in need here...they should be taken care of ...first. That may sound selfish but it should be called self preservation.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2014
nunya
We are constantly told how we don't have enough money for schools, all infrastructure etc. Why do we need any immigration, especially from the ME? We have citizens in need here...they should be taken care of ...first. That may sound selfish but it should be called self preservation.
This guy probably agrees