NO MORE RUNAROUND, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I noticed many people here are the kind who wants free things for everyone but never consider the price tag or who is paying. I ask the same few questions but never get a simple straight answer bug pages of runaround. I will ask then again and also set an example by answering them myself. Please feel free to pose your own question(s) but only after you have answered mine, no runarounds, please.

Questions:
1. Why do the rich have to pay their fair share?
2. How much is rich?
3. What % is a fair share and why?
4. What is the legal definition of Middle Class? (What is the starting and ending salary requirement to qualify for Middle-Class status?)

My Answers:
1. They should not and nowhere in the constitution does it say anyone does, so it is an un-American idea. There was no income tax before 1913. This is supposed to be the land of opportunity and no one should be punished for exploiting that opportunity. AND when opportunity comes a knocking, he has his work boots on and expects you to get dressed too.

2. See #4

3. It is whatever the government wants it to be and no why, ifs, ands or buts about it.

4. There is NO legal definition and just a blanket term politicians like to use in order to reach the maximum amount of people on both sides since almost everyone feels they are middle class. Since there is no legal definition for Middle-Class then there also can be no legal definition for the poor or the rich.

Bonus question: How much do you have to make after taxes to be in the 1%?
Bonus question #2: Do you want to be successful in life and make as much as you and do what you want with what you make?

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
IT looks like no one dares answer these questions honestly. Dodging reality is very common amongst libs and dems. To honestly answer those questions above would destruction of their own paradigm. Obviously question 1. is the hardest to answer honestly.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Breaking news: WE, the people of DTT, don't take orders. We barely take suggestions. Bugger off.
We know. The Modus oprandi of the loonies here is max gaslighting others not listening to them, that includes "bugger off".

• Haha
Reactions: Neil
Dec 2018
New England
I noticed many people here are the kind who wants free things for everyone but never consider the price tag or who is paying. I ask the same few questions but never get a simple straight answer bug pages of runaround. I will ask then again and also set an example by answering them myself. Please feel free to pose your own question(s) but only after you have answered mine, no runarounds, please.

Questions:
2. How much is rich?
4. What is the legal definition of Middle Class? (What is the starting and ending salary requirement to qualify for Middle-Class status?)

My Answers:
1. They should not and nowhere in the constitution does it say anyone does, so it is an un-American idea. There was no income tax before 1913. This is supposed to be the land of opportunity and no one should be punished for exploiting that opportunity. AND when opportunity comes a knocking, he has his work boots on and expects you to get dressed too.

2. See #4

3. It is whatever the government wants it to be and no why, ifs, ands or buts about it.

4. There is NO legal definition and just a blanket term politicians like to use in order to reach the maximum amount of people on both sides since almost everyone feels they are middle class. Since there is no legal definition for Middle-Class then there also can be no legal definition for the poor or the rich.

Bonus question: How much do you have to make after taxes to be in the 1%?
Bonus question #2: Do you want to be successful in life and make as much as you and do what you want with what you make?
I’ll answer the question morally, first; because they are no better and no worse than anyone else. They benefit from public infrastructure and services and thus it’s reasonable for them to contribute. Legally, they can be made to pay whatever a large enough majority of citizens wishes them to pay. We are all under the tyranny of the majority, like it or not.

2. How much is rich?
An entirely subjective question; my standard is you don’t have to work to maintain your desired quality of life.

Again subjective. I’d go no higher than 20% and think somewhere between 10%-15% is optimal.

Middle class is not a legal term, so I believe there is no such definition. More informally, its upper bound is always just above what I make ;-)

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Breaking news: WE, the people of DTT, don't take orders. We barely take suggestions. Bugger off.
Yeah, for starters, all those questions have already been asked and answered but dishonest hack trolls just ignore

And its ironic, since all they ever do is runaround, dodge, deflect. Anyway, OP is a joke and the same dumb shit right wingers spew constantly that has already been addressed many times, even on another thread, the it was ignored by the OP

Not even original, just copied other idiot's arguments

Last edited:
Reactions: Clara007 and Lyzza