No One on Food Stamps Should Be Allowed to Vote

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
If you don’t have skin in the game, no voting for you.
America went from a time when only landowners were allowed to vote because they had skin in the game to a time when non-citizens can vote illegally without any skin in the game. Sure. That can't have bad consequences.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Colorado
If you don’t have skin in the game, no voting for you.
America went from a time when only landowners were allowed to vote because they had skin in the game to a time when non-citizens can vote illegally without any skin in the game. Sure. That can't have bad consequences.
How about, if you pay income tax you can vote, if you don't, at least you get the free ice cream.

Reactions: intangible child
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Well Kate, Thank you for asking. I covered it here in this thread and I got a lot of hate for it:

We must work for our ice-cream. I like Haagen Dazs strawberry.

Nov 2012
Colorado
Well Kate, Thank you for asking. I covered it here in this thread and I got a lot of hate for it:

We must work for our ice-cream. I like Haagen Dazs strawberry.
I don't care for ice cream. Weird, I know.
My daughter at 14, was asked who she would vote for if she could, (mind you, she was doing the gay fad thing at the time) She said Trump, because she was voting for a country, not her own self interests. I think so many that have lost the perspective of unity, actually believe if they vote for self interest that some how they will be fulfilled. They can't see that it will tear them down and apart.

Reactions: intangible child
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I don't care for ice cream. Weird, I know.
My daughter at 14, was asked who she would vote for if she could, (mind you, she was doing the gay fad thing at the time) She said Trump, because she was voting for a country, not her own self interests. I think so many that have lost the perspective of unity, actually believe if they vote for self interest that some how they will be fulfilled. They can't see that it will tear them down and apart.
Not to be a know it all but I covered that too. Here:
What does Trump have to do with what you and I are talking about and why is his name interjected in every conversation here? You, obviously didn't vote for him and I don't vote at all. But he is regardless, OUR president and as an American, I support whoever is my president and pray that he or she will do the best for my country. If Hillary Clinton won, she would have my support just the same.
More here: