Nobody knows horse racing like I do

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Yep, you guessed it. No one knows horse racing like TRump does!

On another forum yesterday I compliment the Derby ruling body for having the guts to enforce the rules knowing the controversy it would cause. That is exactly the kind of thing that Trump hates. Honest and integrity. I also mused that if Trump owned the horse he'd scream wild victimization.

True to his predictable character, he places all his values on winning and has zero respect for any kind of rule or law.

His tweet.
"The Kentuky Derby decision was not a good one. It was a rough & tumble race on a wet and sloppy track, actually, a beautiful thing to watch. Only in these days of political correctness could such an overturn occur. The best horse did NOT win the Kentucky Derby - not even close!?"

Let me explain to you people something. Trump wins more than most BECAUSE he cheats. If everyone cheated he would almost NEVER win. It is the want of the vast majority to respect rules and laws as THAT is what benefits society best.

It like the guy who parks in the no parking zone in front of the post office. He always has a space right in front because he is always capitalizing on others respect of the law.
This is TRump's great claim to fame. Parking in the handicap space to claim he got the best space in the parking lot!

This is what you Trumpets are enabling. He bend you over in a heart beat too so be very careful.

Dec 2015
Arizona

On another forum yesterday I compliment the Derby ruling body for having the guts to enforce the rules knowing the controversy it would cause. That is exactly the kind of thing that Trump hates. Honest and integrity. I also mused that if Trump owned the horse he'd scream wild victimization.

True to his predictable character, he places all his values on winning and has zero respect for any kind of rule or law.

His tweet.
"The Kentuky Derby decision was not a good one. It was a rough & tumble race on a wet and sloppy track, actually, a beautiful thing to watch. Only in these days of political correctness could such an overturn occur. The best horse did NOT win the Kentucky Derby - not even close!?"

Let me explain to you people something. Trump wins more than most BECAUSE he cheats. If everyone cheated he would almost NEVER win. It is the want of the vast majority to respect rules and laws as THAT is what benefits society best.

It like the guy who parks in the no parking zone in front of the post office. He always has a space right in front because he is always capitalizing on others respect of the law.
This is TRump's great claim to fame. Parking in the handicap space to claim he got the best space in the parking lot!

This is what you Trumpets are enabling. He bend you over in a heartbeat too so be very careful.
Very nice summation, my friend. Trump! The guy who knows more than all the breeders, owners, jockeys and trainers.
Trump! The supreme cheater. Trump! The corrupt, devious liar.
My dad used to call people like Trump "back slappers"---loud, boastful, conceited know-it-alls without an ounce of modesty or diffidence. Never trustworthy. Rarely honest.

We've got some right here on DTT. Ever notice? Guess who they voted for. These are the folks who ADMIRE cheaters.
The Trump Syndrome must be contagious.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

His tweet.

This is what you Trumpets are enabling. He bend you over in a heart beat too so be very careful.
EXACTLTY!!!