]

I even stated one was Right the other was a Left, wing source

[IMG]https://defendingthetruth.com/data/avatars/m/2/2328.jpg?1534064442[/IMG]

[U]TNVolunteer73[/U]
Today at 5:57 PM

Nov 2012 40,502 11,682 Lebanon, TN

Today at 5:57 PM

Clara007 said:
Pelosi is only in Congress to enrich herself??----as in---financially enrich herself $$$??? Pelosi makes a little over $200K for her speaker position which hardly adds mucho wealth to her already robust bank account which is estimated at over $16 million. Of course, compared to Darryl Issa, Pelosi is practically a pauper.
Yes, she has been inside trading for decades, only difference it legal for her to do what the put Mrs. Stewart in prison for doing.

'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades (Right wing source)

Confronting Pelosi on insider trading (leftwing Media)

bill sands said:
americans have too muchfreedom they dont deserve anthing they have

Christians are not allowed to offend with malice, they are to speak the truth, if the truth offends you, that is your problem not mine.
- Brad Stine

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
]

I even stated one was Right the other was a Left, wing source
Thanks. Now watch this. I'm going to do something very rare on DTT. I'm going to apologize.
So, TN. Thank you for posting the sources. I was interrupted while reading and completely jumped over them. I apologize.
AND thank you to FrostKing for the Bloomberg link.

So here's my reply. I don't like it. I don't like the fact that Congress and others in positions of authority GET/HAVE inside information. I don't like the unfair advantage of facts, little known to most others, but I don't know HOW to stop that. AND as is stated in the Bloomberg article most of the time these folks are walking a fine line:
"If you were a senator, Steve, and I gave you $10,000 cash, one or both of us is probably gonna go to jail. But if I’m a corporate executive and you’re a senator, and I give you IPO shares in stock and over the course of one day that stock nets you $100,000, that’s completely legal."​
AND here's another thing I don't like. I don't like Trump supporters who condemn people like Nancy Pelosi (and others) for possible ethical violations while accepting and in fact, praising, people like Trump for his disreputable, unprincipled affairs--financially and otherwise. That's called hypocrisy.
If you don't like it in Pelosi---if you think she is lining her pockets while using her position of authority, then you should most certainly condemn the current occupant of the White House.

Oct 2010
Colorado
But....(and this is so sweet).....he TRIED to be nice to Nancy. He probably tried very very hard.
Well, Mueller made such a fool out of himself the last time she – because what people don’t report is the letter he had to do to straighten out his testimony because his testimony was wrong and it cost a lot of money, a lot of money, but Nancy Pelosi, I call her nervous Nancy, Nancy Pelosi doesn’t talk about it. Nancy Pelosi’s a disaster, OK, she’s a disaster and let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble because when you look at the kind of crimes that were committed.

But, I don’t need any more evidence and I guess from what I’m hearing there’s a lot of evidence coming in. Believe me, I'm sure I made a tremendous effort, a great, very tremendous effort, as everybody has told me, but loser Nervous Nancy is incredibly hard to work with, very, very incredibly hard as we all know very, very well.

You'll see.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
Pelosi is an old buzzard who should be expelled from Congress. She is only there to enrich herself.
American males are typically fearful of powerful women for reasons that puzzle me.
However, the misogny of your comments become evident if one tries to apply the same statement to Mitch McConnell.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
I see the TDS sufferer did not listen to The Greatest President of the 21st Centuries, D-Day speech, where he honored the 10s of 1000s that were involved in the D-Day invastion, even singling out the Combat Medic that was trying to save lives on that deadly Day.
Is that what he was doing when he held up the ceremony for an hour so he could do the interview?

When you spesak of "wimps" let us not forget the draft dodging coward wimps like you put in office.