Non-stop Trump ads on YouTube

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Well maybe not non-stop, but I'd say about50-75 percent of the YouTube pages I've opened over the weekend have featured a Trump ad with him saying we gotta work hard to move our agenda forward.

Anyone else, or am I being targeted? ;)

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Well maybe not non-stop, but I'd say about50-75 percent of the YouTube pages I've opened over the weekend have featured a Trump ad with him saying we gotta work hard to move our agenda forward.

Sounds like Trump is getting back at you. Who knew Trump follows DTT?

Apr 2013
Left coast
I'm not but that is of no significance since my location means the odds of me being a voter is slim to none.

But I would love if many others answer your question.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I'm a youtube paid subscriber, so I don't get ads. Hearing that if I didn't, I'd be getting a lot of messages from the fat orange turd Dear Bleater makes me resolve to keep my membership, even if I stop posting videos!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

I don't think i have seen one.

Must have something to do w/ your search/ watch history

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

You are not being targeted. Do you suffer paranoid episodes? If so then try Lithium Therapy.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
They are gone. I used browser history to go to sites the I'm sure had the ads. They're gone.

Yeah, yeah, I know.....

If I see it again I'll grab the video.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
They are gone. I used browser history to go to sites the I'm sure had the ads. They're gone.

Yeah, yeah, I know.....

If I see it again I'll grab the video.

Their algorithms are really advanced plus if you have your mic on and are using chrome they will definitely "target" you.