Normalizing Pedophilia

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Normalizing Pedophilia is no longer some backalley conspiracy theory but is right here, in our face.

Here is a Ted talks about how screwing children is just another sexual identity.

The new American left is not even trying to hide this anymore.

Nov 2005
California
First off, trying to claim this is about "the new American left" is absolute horse crap.

Secondly, there is nothing about that presentation trying to "normalize" pedophilia. The title is a lie.
Quite frankly, too many conservatives (or people pushing conservative talking points) use the term "normalize" and their usage does not match what the word (and/or the circumstances) actually means/is.

Third, the discussion is talking about people who have a pedophile attraction, but do not act upon it.
By analogy, it would be like an alcoholic who abstains from drinking and/or drunk driving. Such abstinence should be encouraged. AA meetings center around people trying to help each other with such abstinence. It's logical that we should also help to encourage anybody who is attracted to kids to abstain from acting upon it.

Finally, people who try to attack this Ted talk repeatedly assign conclusions nowhere included in the Ted talk (such as "normalize pedophilia"). They are worried about implications without actually listening to what is said. They make assumptions about what is said that don't match reality.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Forest thru the trees my friend, forest thru the trees.

Just a few short years ago i was among the 1st to call the fundamentalists insane for saying that gay marriage was going to open up a flood of crazies (and i still stand by my position on that topic) but here we are.

In his appearance on "Good Morning America" earlier this month, Desmond, known onstage as "Desmond is Amazing," got the royalty treatment by co-hosts Michael Strahan and Sara Haines, who celebrated him as a brave pioneer.

Desmond, wearing a blonde wig and makeup with a feminine white coat, strutted out onto the stage to cheering applause before segueing into a brief discussion on his love for trains and root beer. Later, several "iconic drag queens" were invited out to meet Desmond: Hedda Lettuce, Shannel, and Alyssa Edwards; all of whom praised the boy as "courageous," "inspirational," and "the future of drag."

WATCH: 'Good Morning America' Promotes Child Drag Queen

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Normalizing Pedophilia is no longer some backalley conspiracy theory but is right here, in our face.

Here is a Ted talks about how screwing children is just another sexual identity.

The new American left is not even trying to hide this anymore.

Please define "normalize."

Nov 2005
California
This is a dumb lie.
If you had listened to the Ted Talk (and were honest) you wouldn't spew such crap.

She said:
Let me very clear here. Abusing children is wrong without any doubt. But a pedophile who doesn’t abuse children has done nothing wrong.​

Nov 2005
California
Forest thru the trees my friend, forest thru the trees.
The problem is you can't recognize the difference between a tree and a forest fire.
She said:

Let me very clear here. Abusing children is wrong without any doubt.

But a pedophile who doesn’t abuse children has done nothing wrong.​
Kindly address that.

Just a few short years ago i was among the 1st to call the fundamentalists insane for saying that gay marriage was going to open up a flood of crazies (and i still stand by my position on that topic) but here we are.
This has nothing to do with homosexuality.

In his appearance on "Good Morning America" earlier this month, Desmond, known onstage as "Desmond is Amazing," got the royalty treatment by co-hosts Michael Strahan and Sara Haines, who celebrated him as a brave pioneer.
Desmond, wearing a blonde wig and makeup with a feminine white coat, strutted out onto the stage to cheering applause before segueing into a brief discussion on his love for trains and root beer. Later, several "iconic drag queens" were invited out to meet Desmond: Hedda Lettuce, Shannel, and Alyssa Edwards; all of whom praised the boy as "courageous," "inspirational," and "the future of drag."

WATCH: 'Good Morning America' Promotes Child Drag Queen
ROFLMAO!
I've said it before. I'll say it again...
When people start derailing their own thread after the first post, it indicates something is very wrong.
This has nothing to do with "child drag queens".

Being a drag queen is not about presenting yourself as a sexual object. I've explained this to you in the past, but of course you ignored it.
Drag queens are people, usually male, who dress in women's clothing and often act with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles with a primarily entertaining purpose. They often exaggerate make-up such as eyelashes for dramatic, comedic or satirical effect.​
Drag queen - Wikipedia
Jesus. It's men dressing up like they are women. Gay men are not attracted to women.
Any idiot should be able to recognize being a drag queen is not about sexually objectifying yourself...

Last edited: