Normalizing Pedophilia

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I am assuming that is referring to the comments made on the joe rogan show, if so he was actually the victim not the perp. Something could be said if the cycle of abuse but by the same theory maybe that priest screwed him gay.

Regardless that does not make him a pedophile but could be demonstrating Stockholm syndrome. Or he could be a provocateur saying something he thought was shockingly funny when given a platform of 3 million plus. I dunno.
I believe he actually fell after previous interviews came out where he talked about how he loved his sexual encounters when he was a child and encouraged children to pursue older men. Not 100% but I think that was the context

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I believe he actually fell after previous interviews came out where he talked about how he loved his sexual encounters when he was a child and encouraged children to pursue older men. Not 100% but I think that was the context

Yeah, that was the jist of it. Very, very similar to what tris has said on here. These are like 16yo kids running w/ older men. Maybe its fucked up. Maybe its not. I know that when i was younger it was very common. Its not like a gay boy in the 80s-90s had a lot of options his age or even an environment to be comfortable in his own skin and sexuality. The older guys were a huge help according to my friends at the time when making out w/ another boy at a high school party would run the risk of getting your ass kicked.

Nov 2005
California
I am assuming that is referring to the comments made on the joe rogan show, if so he was actually the victim not the perp. Something could be said if the cycle of abuse but by the same theory maybe that priest screwed him gay.
You are "assuming"...
Does that mean that this is yet another example of you refusing to read what is offered to you when you ask for proof?
:rolleyes:

He went a lot farther than talk about being a victim. He endorsed the idea itself.
The rightwing commentator’s latest trouble stems from his appearance on an internet livestream last year, during which he said that relationships between adult men and teenage boys can be beneficial.​
In the clip, Yiannopoulos said the age of consent was “not this black-and-white thing” and that relationships “between younger boys and older men … can be hugely positive experiences”.
He went on to suggest that sex between “younger boys” and older men could be a “coming-of-age relationship … in which those older men help those younger boys discover who they are”.​

Regardless that does not make him a pedophile but could be demonstrating Stockholm syndrome. Or he could be a provocateur saying something he thought was shockingly funny when given a platform of 3 million plus. I dunno.
WTF?
You chastise somebody for supposedly trying to "normalize" pedophilia.
Yiannopoulos explicitly endorses the idea and you give him a free pass?

Jesus Christ. Is there no end to how hypocritical you present yourself???

Oct 2010
Colorado
It IS sick as hell Sabcat, utterly revolting, and the child should be taken from his/her parents, who should receive jail time and in-patient therapy. The child should be put in the custody of someone who loves him/her.