North Carolina 9th District Special Election

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The right, who whine about "illegals voting" while its republicans that are getting caught trying to vote twice, and whine about "stealing elections"whne its actually republicans working with russian trolls and enabling them as long as they win, or republicnas suppressing votes, purging voter polls, and republicans gerrymandering so that they received millions less votes and pick up majority of seats. Or how about NC and Wisconsin that republicans, after they lost power to dems, made laws as lame ducks to prevent the democrats from having any power evne though they were about it get it.

Republicans are dishonest, cheating scum, and no amount of projection onto liberals will change that absolute fact
Isn't it amazing how those illiterate sub human knuckle dragging room temperature IQ Republicans learned how to do this from the Democrats in only 30 short years!

Jul 2019
Georgia
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE UGA I know that the UGA is not proficient in education... so lets try again..

THE GAINS MADE BY THE CANDIDAT AFTER TRUMPS VISIT WAS FROM SUBURBAN RESIDENTS, WOMEN IN PARTICULAR
Okay. First do you have a credible link for where you got this information. Not doubting you per se, but I have noticed you post a lot of figures, and then never respond when asked for a link, which makes me wonder the validity of them.

But, for now, let's assume this is correct. How is this considered a win for trump?

I will concede this election should definitely serve as a warning sign for Dems in 2020, but the same could be said for trump. He won this district by 12 points in 2016.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Okay. First do you have a credible link for where you got this information. Not doubting you per se, but I have noticed you post a lot of figures, and then never respond when asked for a link, which makes me wonder the validity of them.

But, for now, let's assume this is correct. How is this considered a win for trump?

I will concede this election should definitely serve as a warning sign for Dems in 2020, but the same could be said for trump. He won this district by 12 points in 2016.

I see you could not dispute what I said.

It appears UGA dawgs, can't do google.

N. Carolina election tests Trump clout, suburbs' GOP flight

N. Carolina election tests Trump clout, suburbs' GOP flight

Republican earns win in North Carolina's tight redo election

Jul 2019
Georgia
I see you could not dispute what I said.

It appears UGA dawgs, can't do google.

Republican earns win in North Carolina's tight redo election
that's a pretty good article, but I searched and am not finding where trump's rally specifically boosted Bishop by 3% and that it was all suburban women

It did confirm my previous post that it all came down to turnout, and McCready lost because of low turnout

In this tough contest, Heberlig warns, the outcome will come down to turnout.

"In a special election like this, it is turnout that matters," Heberlig said. "That probably favors Republicans, because their voters are much more reliable than Democratic voters are."

Turnout was about 25% of registered voters, or 342,000 people.
and for the record, I don't set out to "dispute" what you say. That's what people who only want to argue do. I only ask for documentation of your claims, so I don't waste my time debating a non-fact.

You said that Trump was on the ballot. I disagree, but could you say what you mean by that? Do you think Bishop only won because of Trump?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
that's a pretty good article, but I searched and am not finding where trump's rally specifically boosted Bishop by 3% and that it was all suburban women

It did confirm my previous post that it all came down to turnout, and McCready lost because of low turnout

and for the record, I don't set out to "dispute" what you say. That's what people who only want to argue do. I only ask for documentation of your claims, so I don't waste my time debating a non-fact.

You said that Trump was on the ballot. I disagree, but could you say what you mean by that? Do you think Bishop only won because of Trump?

once again. Tunnel vision UGA... Donkeys have blinders for a reason, Their handlers want them to remain uninformed.

Trump started campaigning 3 weeks ago.. he was DOWN 17 POINTS. he won by 3.

gain of 17 would have been a tie, win by 3 = 20 POINT GAIN since Trump started campaigning for Bishop in mid August.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Curiouser and curiouser. Since when does lack of proof mean something isn't true? Remember the heydays of "defacto"?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Again with the selective outrage. Corruption on a criminal scale didn't seem to bother you about Hillary, why is that?
lol whut?

I was watching the election results and posting that Bishop won, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. If you'll look at my earlier posts in the thread, I said McCready winning would be a long shot. How does any of that imply "outrage"

and whatabouting Hillary to a post about a NC House district special election results? :lol::lol::lol:
what is happening right now? :lol::lol::lol:

Jul 2019
Georgia
once again. Tunnel vision UGA... Donkeys have blinders for a reason, Their handlers want them to remain uninformed.

Trump started campaigning 3 weeks ago.. he was DOWN 17 POINTS. he won by 3.

gain of 17 would have been a tie, win by 3 = 20 POINT GAIN since Trump started campaigning for Bishop in mid August.
he was never down by 17 points. You've been told this several times. I followed the election the whole time so I know.

polling was pretty close, I know because I would have cared a whole lot more if it wasn't

but since you refuse to believe me

The Latest: GOP's Bishop wins N Carolina special election

Trump wrote on Twitter late Tuesday that Dan Bishop was down by 17 points three weeks ago, but after the 9th Congressional District candidate asked Trump for help, “we changed his strategy together.”

No public polling showed Bishop trailing Democrat Dan McCready by such a large margin. Bishop campaign consultant Jim Blaine said at one point the Republican trailed by about 14 percentage points.

Other private polls and campaign consultants described the race as very close. Bishop won by about 2 percentage points with nearly all precincts reporting.
Would you like for me to post the other 25+ sources that say I'm right too? I can

and have we moved the goalpoasts again from 3% women suburban vote proving trump was on the ballot?