Not only is San Fran Nan wasting tax dollars and spewing carbon by the ton to attend a rah rah rally for climate change she's now making policy.

Feb 2007
USA
Sounds like a face saving desperate attempt to assure her cronies that she's still in. Except she's claiming the whole country is in. Isn't that treasonous?
Actually, the US is still a party member of the Paris Agreement. And the US will still be a member state of said agreement until at least 11/4/2020. In addition, the US is still technically required to perform certain actions, as per said agreement, such as report annual emissions. Also, though they are not legally binding, the US is still technically required to live up to its pledges that it made to curb emissions...even though the Trump administration has taken actions by which the US wouldn't likely meet those pledges. In addition, since it is Congress that drafts any legislation which would or could be needed for the US to try to meet those pledges, then it most certainly isn't "treasonous" if, as you say, she is in a way "making policy" if she returns home to the US and works on legislation regarding said agreement.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Biff and se7en
Apr 2019
America
Actually, the US is still a party member of the Paris Agreement. And the US will still be a member state of said agreement until at least 11/4/2020. In addition, the US is still technically required to perform certain actions, as per said agreement, such as report annual emissions. Also, though they are not legally binding, the US is still technically required to live up to its pledges that it made to curb emissions...even though the Trump administration has taken actions by which the US wouldn't likely meet those pledges. In addition, since it is Congress that drafts any legislation which would or could be needed for the US to try to meet those pledges, then it most certainly isn't "treasonous" if, as you say, she is in a way "making policy" if she returns home to the US and works on legislation regarding said agreement.

:rolleyes:
Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb 2007
USA
Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, my guess is Moscow Bitch...err, I mean...Moscow Mitch will likely sit while on his knees spending taxpayer's time suckling on Trump's...ummm...wherever, while any supposed legislation passed in the House regarding reducing emissions lingers in current delay.

But, on the bright side, the younger American generations do tend to be quite supportive of combating climate change. And they already outnumber, as a voting block, older and more reluctant generations of Americans who might prefer to put their proverbial heads in the sand regarding the issue of climate change. So, that supposed delay most certainly appears to not be endless...and just as surely likely to end as those ostriches eventually having little influence regarding who is elected and what laws get passed.

Apr 2019
America
Yeah, my guess is Moscow Bitch...err, I mean...Moscow Mitch will likely sit while on his knees spending taxpayer's time suckling on Trump's...ummm...wherever, while any supposed legislation passed in the House regarding reducing emissions lingers in current delay.

But, on the bright side, the younger American generations do tend to be quite supportive of combating climate change. And they already outnumber, as a voting block, older and more reluctant generations of Americans who might prefer to put their proverbial heads in the sand regarding the issue of climate change. So, that supposed delay most certainly appears to not be endless...and just as surely likely as those ostriches eventually having little influence regarding who is elected and what laws get passed.
Younger generations have been indoctrinated. Some are snapping out of it. I can only see that trend continuing.

May 2019
California
Feb 2007
USA
Younger generations have been indoctrinated. Some are snapping out of it. I can only see that trend continuing.
Sure, and all you have to do, to make that dream of yours come true, is click your heals as you repeatedly say your own words stated above.

:upsidedown:

Apr 2019
America
Sure, and all you have to do, to make that dream of yours come true, is click your heals as you repeatedly say your own words stated above.

:upsidedown:
That doesn't cost as much as the barrage by the MSM and universities about disaster around the corner. I will rely on common sense and its contagious nature.

Last edited: