Notre Dame Conspiracy Theories Didn't Take Long

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It's ridiculous that people are not even allowed to speculate on this. That the legacy media and the leftist lemmings are so caught up in the insanity of multiculturalism that ti even say "hey, this us right in the Islamic terrorists wheel house" is sexist racist homophobic.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
It's ridiculous that people are not even allowed to speculate on this. That the legacy media and the leftist lemmings are so caught up in the insanity of multiculturalism that ti even say "hey, this us right in the Islamic terrorists wheel house" is sexist racist homophobic.
1. The first link is about a guy who superimposed the words "Achmed Allah Akbar" into a video from the cathedral. It is textbook definition of fake news. Not speculation.

2. To be clear, you have a problem with media outlets using existing evidence to speculate that Trump colluded with the Russian government, but you have no problem with Beck speculating it was Islamist with zero evidence. Am I understanding this correctly?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
1. The first link is about a guy who superimposed the words "Achmed Allah Akbar" into a video from the cathedral. It is textbook definition of fake news. Not speculation.

2. To be clear, you have a problem with media outlets using existing evidence to speculate that Trump colluded with the Russian government, but you have no problem with Beck speculating it was Islamist with zero evidence. Am I understanding this correctly?

No, not even close. There is a very big difference between speculation and devoting the majority of air time to a conspiracy theory.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Someone is not allowing someone to speculate on this????
Who is doing the "not allowing" and who is not being allowed?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Doctored video
Notre Dame Cathedral fire spurs Islamophobic conspiracy theories on social media

Starting conspiracies without evidence
Glenn Beck: If Notre Dame Fire Was ‘Started by Islamists,’ We Probably Won’t Find Out

People care about narratives more than facts and I honestly don't know how we change that
Catholic churches have been desecrated across France—and officials don’t know why
Actually 10 or so French Catholic sites have been burned over holy week I think this may be what is driving it.. Is that evidence no, I tend to wait for evidence to be released before I jump to conclusions.

Is it or is it not intentional we will see once the evidence is in.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Catholic churches have been desecrated across France—and officials don’t know why
Actually 10 or so French Catholic sites have been burned over holy week I think this may be what is driving it.. Is that evidence no, I tend to wait for evidence to be released before I jump to conclusions.

Is it or is it not intentional we will see once the evidence is in.
That is no evidence of what happened to THIS church. If my neighborhood has 10 different cars stolen by 10 different women and then my car gets stolen, is there any evidence a woman stole my car? No

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
That is no evidence of what happened to THIS church. If my neighborhood has 10 different cars stolen by 10 different women and then my car gets stolen, is there any evidence a woman stole my car? No

there is no evidence that is what Glenn Beck said... So you are now a Beck follower.