Notre Dame in flames!

Dec 2015
Arizona
More like fucking roofers. They were doing a €6,000,000 to the roof. Yet again some roofer put his tar torch down in a stupid place in all likelihood.

If you click on the video box, it shows the spire collapsing.

The fire is believed to have been caused by an accident related to the restoration work being done on the cathedral, police told The Guardian.
France’s prosecutor has opened a full investigation into the fire, CNN reported.
The building was undergoing a $6.8 million renovation project on badly needed improvements, The Associated Press reported. Flames were seen billowing from the historic Catholic cathedral at around 7 pm local time in Paris.

Such a beautiful place and all the history?? 850 years? WOW. AND of course the art work.

Mar 2019
Texas
So they reported that it happened a couple minutes after the place closed. I am wondering if that it was closed to workers too?

I am getting a strong feeling or glimpse that the poster claiming a worker accidentally had a fire break out is true and they were trying to put it out.

Mar 2019
Texas
The fire is believed to have been caused by an accident related to the restoration work being done on the cathedral, police told The Guardian.
France’s prosecutor has opened a full investigation into the fire, CNN reported.
The building was undergoing a $6.8 million renovation project on badly needed improvements, The Associated Press reported. Flames were seen billowing from the historic Catholic cathedral at around 7 pm local time in Paris.

Such a beautiful place and all the history?? 850 years? WOW. AND of course the art work.
I am a little bit into numbers and the relation they play with karma and such.

8 and 6 seem like a bad choice for funding amounts.