Now is this CEO of the NRA associated with the Russians.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
How can they wave a American flag when they are playing footsy with our biggest enemy and threat. I'm 100% supportive of the 2nd amendment and 100% against the NRA. I don't like organizations conspiring with our enemy's. Did this guy get a free lavish trip to Russia like his associates did. Now we know that Russia is giving big bucks to the NRA and that the NRA has groomed many Russians over the last few years. They are totally in bed with them. Does anyone know if any of the investigations into the Russian and Scum bag Fiasco show that Russian money was strained through the NRA to finance scum bag and his hate group. The FBI was investigating it.

Reactions: RNG and imaginethat
Dec 2015
Arizona
How can they wave a American flag when they are playing footsy with our biggest enemy and threat. I'm 100% supportive of the 2nd amendment and 100% against the NRA. I don't like organizations conspiring with our enemy's. Did this guy get a free lavish trip to Russia like his associates did. Now we know that Russia is giving big bucks to the NRA and that the NRA has groomed many Russians over the last few years. They are totally in bed with them. Does anyone know if any of the investigations into the Russian and Scum bag Fiasco show that Russian money was strained through the NRA to finance scum bag and his hate group. The FBI was investigating it.

Do you have a link or source?

Nov 2012
nirvana
The same way Trump and McConnell are.

Money. They are literally selling the country out for it.

Reactions: noonereal
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I do not like that you favor guns in the hands of every American but I do respect you thinking independently and not just being a heard animal of teh Trump movement.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
I do not like that you favor guns in the hands of every American but I do respect you thinking independently and not just being a heard animal of teh Trump movement.
How can you read my comment and say I want guns in the hands of everyone. I sure would like to know your thinking that got you to this idea.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Do you have a link or source?
Ya years of study into this nonsense. The source chant won't get you anywhere as long as opinions exist in this world. If you can be more specific , if your not just being a normal right winger, ask me specifically what your pointing to.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
The ultimate insanity is that the right wing thinks that the NRA support the second in any other way then that the main board of directors that is made up of gun company people want to sell guns. All the people who think it's that the believe in the constitution are brainless. Tell me why do you think they spend massive amounts of their money to protect sales in other countries , including countries that can some day be our enemy's

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
Ya years of study into this nonsense. The source chant won't get you anywhere as long as opinions exist in this world. If you can be more specific , if your not just being a normal right winger, ask me specifically what your pointing to.
Usually DTT strongly suggests that with a thread you include some kind of link. I thought you were referring to an article or specific incident.
AND NO---please be assured I AM NOT RW. Never was. Never will be.

Mar 2019
Texas
National Russian Association

Personally i feel that there is no need for a group any more that is all about compromising our rights.

We have compromised enough.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
Usually DTT strongly suggests that with a thread you include some kind of link. I thought you were referring to an article or specific incident.
AND NO---please be assured I AM NOT RW. Never was. Never will be.
Yup I've done many things backwards through the years, looking up your other comments after I wrote the post is just another example. No sight to go to other then a sight that may come to mind by the person reading my post.