Now Mattis Just Bailed On The Con Man In Chief

Jun 2013
Ohio
Several reporters have mentioned that at one time it was thought that Tillerman, McMasters and Mattis were the main stabilizing influence on the WH. All gone now.
The Joint Chiefs will probably jump ship next. We tried to tell right wingers how unfit to serve the Con Man was.

Dec 2015
Arizona
So here's where we are: All the adults have left the White House, America on the brink of a shutdown, the stock market is in turmoil, our allies are stunned/worried, our intelligence agencies have been battered, our cabinet positions are a joke, our enemies (China, Russia, N Korea) are enjoying every minute.
This is a crisis.

Jun 2013
Ohio
So here's where we are: All the adults have left the White House, America on the brink of a shutdown, the stock market is in turmoil, our allies are stunned/worried, our intelligence agencies have been battered, our cabinet positions are a joke, our enemies (China, Russia, N Korea) are enjoying every minute.
This is a crisis.
Anyone with a brain knew that this was the chaos that this maniac would wrought on our country.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Anyone with a brain knew that this was the chaos that this maniac would wrought on our country.
Anyone with a brain knows that Cabinet Officers and Presidential Aides normally rotate after a year or two....Will you guys please.Pull your pajamas back up and wipe your faces...

Dec 2015
Arizona
My sister, Carolyn, called a couple of hours ago to thank me for the gift we sent. Carolyn and I do not agree on politics. Carolyn and husband Bill are career military and staunch Republicans. They support Trump or at least they did. Today Carolyn said: I think Trump should resign.
WOW! I about fell off the chair.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
My sister, Carolyn, called a couple of hours ago to thank me for the gift we sent. Carolyn and I do not agree on politics. Carolyn and husband Bill are career military and staunch Republicans. They support Trump or at least they did. Today Carolyn said: I think Trump should resign.
Was the "gift" laced Kool Aide??

Jun 2013
Ohio

Former WH official who worked with Mattis team described resignation letter as "a 21 gun f--- you."

Mattis resigns, says views aren't in line with Trump's

The letter did not mention Trump and did not include statements typically found in resignation letters about it having
Any honest American can no longer deny the disaster that is Don the Con. He is a bigger traitor then Benedict Arnold IMO.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Any honest American can no longer deny the disaster that is Don the Con. He is a bigger traitor then Benedict Arnold IMO.
You leftroids throw that term around a lot.....What act of Treason has Trump been charged and convicted of????